cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, I need some help here. I'm in the middle of an IWAN deployment. Right now I'm trying to just deploy the DMVPN portion of this. Currently I have an 891 router as a spoke connected to two ASR-1002x used as hub routers. My problem is that ever...

Hi Guys, Good Day! Need help. I have 2 router which I managed and I want to connect it to an ISP router via BGP. Is this a possible setup? Just want to have redundancy link. R1 --- connected to ISP1 R2 --- connected to ISP1 Thanks

Hi , Iam facing issue  with EIGRP not load balancing . Just to give  you all a  quick  background .  The branch had two ASR  routers. One of the ASR router( router 1) is  connected to  a Hub router (  let me call  it Hub 1) and another ASR router(ro...

Dear Team, i have cisco 1900 router in my office i have configured dns and dhcp as mention below .my dhcp client is getting ip in 10.10.11.0 range but getting dns as 8.8.8.8 4.2..2.2 because of that i an not getting resolved internal network host na...

Hi Guys, Good day! I would like to ask if this is possible. I have 2 ASRs, 2 N5Ks, and 2 N2Ks, the requirement is that in my 2 ASRs I need to configure multiple VRFs and in the N5K I need to configure VLANs. My question is that, how does the N5Ks' kn...

My cisco 2911 router which use to work can not boot again. When I plug in the AC power the light turns green, however when I turn the the button, the SYS and ACT light will begin flashing for some seconds, then they will all turn off. Device fun does...

Hi, i have a quite large network working with RIP as a general routing protocol. All those routers are the backbone. The ISP provides a backup backbone running BGP but the RIP backbone is slected as principal backbone for all the traffic. In one buil...

zalagan80 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I need to config the new router but I need some details of your router.   The topology is the next.                                  ISP 1 >  Cisco 800 -> Cisco 881-4G (with SIM, ISP2) -> LAN   I know that this topology is a little rare but I m...

Hi Guys, Currently i'm using Cisco ASR 920 as Internet Gateway, I've got problem when i configure nat, those feature not available. Could you give information, should i ugrade IOS version ? below IOS version existing : Cisco IOS XE Software, Versi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card