cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, is it possible to carry more traffics with any L2VPN/IPSEC except L2TP/IPSEC?Need I MPLS network for it?(ie VLL,VPLS)Could we speak about different L2 traffic transport methods? Note:I would like to transmit at least 500Mbps with L2.What is the...

selbay061 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 1941 router with 2 * ADSL interfaces. I have configured multilink which works correctly bonding the 2 adsl lines together. However, when I reboot the router the ATM interfaces come up but the multilink does not. I have to shut and no s...

tpaprotny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts! I have a doubt in ospf default route behaviour. While injecting it using command "default information originate" it generates a E2 default route with External Route Tag set to 1. However OSPF is not setting Route Tag when we inject defaul...

Hi All I'm pretty new to the game, slowly learning. I am having a most peculiar issue when connecting my ISR 4321 router to my ISP's DSL modem. What is happening is the interface is resetting every five minutes, almost to the second, the error sequen...

DSmithQIA by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco 1801 System Bootstrap ver 12.3 which does not want to come out ROMMON mode. I tried a few different things with 'reset' and all. Any hope ? Thanks, Ashok

I have a 500 / 500 Mbps connection from my service provider and I have a ASR1002. I am often utilizing the full 500Mbps download. What (if any) configuration should I input into my WAN interface to ensure optimal performance? I am assuming some sort ...

ynyng by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  See attached. I'm a novice to the ASR platform and I have a project where the client requested to have the ASR1001 to be placed between their FW(Palo Alto) and their edge switch. I am not sure what role the ASR will play in this topology and ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL Help

Hello, I have the following subnet 10.73.23.0/24 printers are in the 20-100 range for IP's and I want to create an ACL to lock down SNMP from a few managers only to those printers. Is there a way to do this without putting in 80 lines of ACL's usin...

dcanady55 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello we have a 3850 at each of our remote sites and I would like to configure ISP failover (IP SLA?). The 3850 Primary ISP is connected through a MPLS metro LAN service back to HQ. The Secondary ISP is going to be connected through a Cellular LTE br...

YanL by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am practicing my show commands using regular expressions and need some help. I have the below expression working, but want to filter it further so it only shows the total out drops with the corresponding interface. Similar to interface G1/0/7. Can ...

bret by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes