cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF over VPLS

Hello Engineers; I have a question on setting up the type of OSPF network for Ethernet interfaces facing the VPLS/WAN network. I've read recommendation to change the OSPF network type from broacast to Point-to-Multipoint and Point-to-Multipoint Broa...

Hi  Please see the attached diagram. I have Site A (Existing) and Site B (New). Some users will be moving over to site B so we need to extend the network into site B. We have a 24Core fiber between the sites so the plan is to install a L3 switch at ...

Hi  I have a site and we have purchased a 200mbps link for the ISP. We are looking for a router just to peer with the ISP using BGP, so that we can control what to advertise etc. What router is fit for purpose. I have seen a lot of 2900 routers used ...

Hi ,   I am confused in this because every other article have different views on this. 1. How many OSPF areas i can configure on 1 ABR ?   i have L3 switch C3850 i need to configure on this device ,how many could be Possible. ? 2. How many routers pe...

Hi Guys, I have a question regarding the order of the "ip nat inside" statements on an IOS router. We have a situation where a network 192.168.1.0/24 needs to get to the internet and therefore we have the overload statement out Dialer. Then we have a...

On PT it is working well, but on real network it isn'n working. On real Network as a dhcp-relay, i have an 3750G Sw (Version 12.2(44) SE5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) Ip routing is on. All made as in the scheme, but i dont know why it didn't works. Somebo...