cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all when thinking about network designs for a large international company, what do most people do these days? Would the best solution be mpls? How about backups? Internet backup or mpls ? what about sites local to my hq datacenter ? Les circuits o...

Hi all, I need to connect two Cisco C4500X, using a 1000BaseLH transceiver. Each core switch manage its own VLANs. I just need to connect the two core switches and use this link for routing purpose. I created a transport vlan on two devices, with sam...

XEmmeX by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. Help me please. I am try planing radio coverage for client. I am want try using AP AIR-SAP2602E-E-K9 with antenna air-ant2566p4w-r. It is stock, red frame - metal shelving gravitational type. In center one floor - it is tunnel. Storage Product...

Hi Everybody, i'm working on a big scenario about MPLS VPN and this is a piece of it: R2 and R3 are eBGP peersR3 advert a default-route to R2 and R2 advert to R3 the 11.11.11.0 networkR2 interface (10.0.0.1) is assigned to a INTERNET VRF with RD 100...

Hi community,  I have a problem when designed a network for streaming server collect IP camera Sources.   - My devices include: 1 Streaming Server (collects many source from camera and other), 1 Router 2921, 1 Switch 2960 and some source IP camera (e...

Hello experts, I need a suggestion. I have a router  2900 series which is connected with ISP and down streem we have switch with modem. It look like this     ISP---- router ----switch SFP -- modem    with fiber wan port. The modem is huwaie using in ...

Resolved! Cisco ASR 1013 HDD

Chassis type: ASR1013             Slot      Type                State                 Insert time (ago) --------- ------------------- --------------------- ----------------- 0         ASR1000-SIP40       ok                    05:44:11       0/0      ...

Hi, i want to know how you guys go for purchase orders for equipment, what is recommended safest way to avoid mistakes. We recently bought 3850x/WS-C3850-24T for our Philippine offices with C3850-NM-8-10G. and overlooked that this module is only supp...

Resolved! vrf GRE tunnel

Hi all, I have a ipsec tunnel towards a remote office. there is a default route on main office router to route internet traffic directly towards ISP I want to have one GRE tunnel isolated from global routing table  interface FastEthernet1/0 descrip...

Hello I am running OSPF over WAN within hub and spoke type topology having primary and secondary links in data center and branches. Currently OSPF cost is different on primary and secondary links. I want to utilize also my backup links for some selec...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,I have a customer who has many branches distributed all over the country. and he was using ISR G2 Routers with EHWIC-4SHDSL-EA for local circuit connection and now he is replacing the ISR G2 with ISR G3 (400 series).1- What is the equivalent...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card