cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

i was in our router and out of the blue i got this. Dec  8 16:18:14: %IOSXE-4-PLATFORM: R0/0: kernel: ucode_pkt_PPE: page allocation failure. order:5, mode:0x40d0Dec  8 16:18:14: %IOSXE-4-PLATFORM: R0/0: kernel: Pid: 4618, comm: ucode_pkt_PPE Not tai...

Hello all, My boss suggest to our coworkers to buy one core SFP. But I don't know why one core is existed, what is the advantage of it? Such as GLC-BX-D, there are many kinds of one core SFP! But, I know one core is more better than two core because...

Hi im trying to configure PPPoE on a cisco router which is connected to  an ADSL router , i have set the D-Link ADSL router in bridge mode, my ISPs encapsulation is LLC-SNAP ,what does it mean,  how do i configure this , appreciate your help ,thanks...

ASW1_C6509(config)#router bgp XXXXXX ASW1_C6509(config-router)#address-family ipv4 multicast vrf IPTV1 % BGP: Error initializing topology ASW1_C6509#sh vrf IPTV1 Name Default RD Protocols Interfaces IPTV1 100:110 ipv4 Vl110 h run int vlan 110 Bui...

stalker01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Hoping someone can assist with a problem we're experiencing across our WAN as follows: We have a fiber WAN with 2 pairs that is approximately 21 Miles (35 KM's) in length.At each end we have a 4451-x router.The routers have been enabled with V...

Hello, I am planning on making a BGP link. I have 2 AS, so 2 iBGP linkk and 1 eBGP link. The problem is my computer kali and Windows7 can't pping each other. They are block in their LAN. Here is the configuration of R1 and R2 (R3 and R4 have been ma...

Hi Had problem with CPU utilization in cisco 4500 (CATOS). Every 2 minutes CPU utilization 60-70% for few seconds then decline to normal CPU utilization its about 15%. show process cpu sorted showed that K2AclCamMan Audit re process takes 60%. What t...

Hi Some of our subsidiaries connect over a MPLS network to our SAP server. Since a SAP migration which included shutting down the SAP Router server, a strange problem occurs. The clients in our subsidiaries can connect to SAP over the MPLS network w...

Dear All,              I wanted to know the meaning of Encrypted Tunnel Count on Cisco 2911 ISR. I have gone through this link click here, I found that Cisco 2911 has 225 cumulative encrypted tunnels. If I need to increase the tunnel count to 2000 on...

Hi allI am looking for the best approach to achieve 3 points on the network.I have 2 Sites, A and B only one subnet on each site vlan 1 on each site, both sites have 1 MPLS connection to the rest of the network, since this 2 sites are really close to...

Hi everyone... I need some help please. I have a site with a router and all of its ports are already taken except one. The thing is i need 2 interfaces for a customer that wants a seperate connection to the internet with NAT. Ofcourse they ill have ...

Hi, Suppose if I have below topology and the ipaddresses of each router in out interfaces are assigned as per the details given below. inR1out--->inR2out---->inR3out Can i configure static route at R1 as below so as to reach 10.10.12.0/24 network. i...