cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

BGP routing issue

I have a particular vendor whose ISP is dropping ~50% of my network traffic to them. The problem is 7 hops into AT&T's network. This vendor claims the issue is my ISP. It looks more likely that AT&T is influencing the return routing in an attempt to ...

Resolved! WAN router CPU @ 80% causing problems - please assist

My WAN router CPU had massive spike CPU utilization for five seconds: 80%/68%; one minute: 60%; five minutes: 62% PID Runtime(ms)   Invoked      uSecs   5Sec   1Min   5Min TTY Process  87    33845184-225308168          0  0.81%  0.73%  0.76%   0 IP S...

Static NAT support on sub interfaces

Does the 3900 series router support static NAT on a sub interface ? I am trying to port forward RDP session from outside interface to the hosts on inside VLANs. Each VLAN is configured on a sub-interface as shown by the snippet below. Is this  a supp...

ckothako by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Change Outbound Port for certain traffic

Hi,I am trying to do a specific task and not being able to figure out what I need to do. Essentially, I would like the Cisco IOS router (3945) to change all DNS traffic going outbound, to use port 54 instead of the standard port 53.Setup is very simp...

taimoor by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 1941 Router - WAN

Hello, As I am looking days already to find a good guide or manual... I cannot find how to install a WAN port on int g0/0..Everything I try is not working. From things I've read I tried also not working sadly.Is there anyone who has a good manual/tut...

BGP continuosly flapping

Hi,          I'm getting below logs in my router frequently and BGP flaps. could someone tell me what are the possible causes of this issue. Oct 2 02:33:50: %BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: received from neighbor 192.168.181.217 4/0 (hold time expired) 0 bytesOc...

Ramz PV by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIM DM Prune Limit Timer

All:Does anyone know of the default setting for the PIM DM prune limit timer in Cisco's implementation?  This is the timer used to prevent a node from sending an upstream prune in response to every incoming packet (see RFC 3973, sec 4.4.1).In a lab s...

b.koehler by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Static IP Issue

Hello All, I have cisco 2600 series it has ADSL Port, I used to have PPPOE connection and dynamic IP with my provider I had username and password it was working fine, but now I bought a static IP from them, they are telling me you don't need username...

Omer ali by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 2801 VoIP problemes with Sip Trunk

Hello Guys, I have a Problem with my Cisco 2801, i have transfered my router configuration from my Cisco 1760 to my Cisco 2801, but no problem.Now the Problem is, the Cisco Phones are correctly successfully registered an Online on my Cisco 2801, when...

Sanymedia by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Community Tags between eBGP AS

Hello,I would like to know how long a route would maintain its community tag when it traverses ASs?Basically, a route is tagged 100:1000 when exiting AS100, and then accepted into AS200. AS200 will not modify the tag. Would AS200 export the route to ...

heavy3122 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes