cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all,    I had a wan router (eth0/0 public-ip/eth0/1 LAN )20/20 up/download dadicated link NAT is enabled everything was working perfect but since last 3 days every 30 min or so net gets drop or port gets hang  we just unplug wan cable and plug it...

I am trying to do local connect on an ASR920 running latest IOS interface Gi0/0/20 service instance 10 ethernet encapsulation dot1q 10 rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetricinterface Gi0/0/21 service instance 20 ethernet encapsulation dot1q 20 rewri...

Hello all, I'm here to ask you guys about root switch on STP environment. The thing I know is that Root switch is chosen if I turn off the device after typing the priority 0 or spanning-tree primary. However, I think it is not real because I set th...

Will a type 1 include the IP address of an orinigating router's link that is not part of OSPF. Let's say it's running BGP router 1 ------- ospf ----------- router 2 --------------- BGP Will router 2 include it's BGP link when sending a type 1 LSA t...

bellah123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Will a type 1 include the IP address of an orinigating router's link that is not part of OSPF. Let's say it's running BGP router 1 ------- ospf ----------- router 2 --------------- BGP Will router 2 include it's BGP link when sending a type 1 LSA t...

bellah123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! access-class 23

Hi,I placed Cisco 1841 router at remote site and i forgot to remove the access class 23 which permits telnet sessions only from 10.10.10.0 0.0.0.7 by default.Can i access the router remotly by anyway or i need to visit that site ? :(No PCs installed ...

a.hajhamad by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to know from those who have deployed AS-Path prepending configuration in a BGP multihoming scenario. Does this involve any significant disruption in connectivity or is it seamless like adjusting local preference and then resetting ...

Good Afternoon, Looking to use IKEV2 to build a tunnel to a MNO on our 2821 but unable to access that feature to creat the policy, parameters, etc... Per these release notes (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios/15_1/release/notes/15_1m_and_t/151...

danhoye06 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to influence a default route sent out by 2 different hub routers at 2 different data centers.  I want branches to prefer one default route over another.  This is in a DMVPN environment where each branch has 2 tunnel interfaces, one tunnel ...

Hi, There is 1MB mpls link provisioned by the provider,but the branch user reported that he is facing very slow performance in the branch end pc's . Provider confirmed it as 1MB link and when I checked from my end on the branch router, I observed tha...

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The subnet 192.168.25.0 is not being advertised. Can some one help me?8.8.8.9 ----- This is a loopback IP address20.20.15.21 ----- next hop for ASN 277router bgp 233 bgp log-neighbor-changes network 8.8.8.9 mask 255.255.255.255 network 192.168.25.0 m...

I have a client that is in the process of extending there operations, "Moving the server farm to a Colo and out of the home office".  I have a 1gig L2 fiber conection between locations.  In doing so extending there vlans and IP space between the two ...