cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,We can see the main site A with the multi-homing BGP configuration (mode default route with ISP) as attached.Currently, I don't have IGP on the site A (static route only)I would like to add the site B in order to have a DR.I have the private link ...

choylee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

R2#sh ip ospf border-routersOSPF Process 1 internal Routing TableCodes: i - Intra-area route, I - Inter-area routeI 192.16.11.1 [11] via 192.16.12.2, Ethernet2/0, ASBR, Area 2, SPF 3i 192.16.12.2 [10] via 192.16.12.2, Ethernet2/0, ABR, Area 2, SPF 3 ...

Hi all,I'm wondering if possible one another? like this.1. 2960-XR series2. Cisco router 1841, 1721 I'll connect it each other using UTP cable.But, you know, 2960-XR's fiber support 1Gigabit, but router 1841,1721 support 10/100. Is is compatible with...

HI All,have a high cpu utilisation on 4500 switches, was able to identify the process L3 Rx Low is taking the cpu more than usual. Please help identify wat is this process.Thanks and regards,Juna

Hi, per juli 2014 the CISCO881-SEC-K9 is end of sale. The bulletin states that the replacement model is the C881-K9. This appears to me as incomplete information since the C881-K9 is without the AdvIPservices license. Although it is fairly easy to pu...

Bart Smit by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am going to plan setting lots of my switches.I have a plan what to do..but, because of some issues, I don't process my plan. In this standpoint, please show the attachment.Standard for "1G", the upper side is L3 mode, the below side is L2 mo...

I'm looking for some routing design input/guidance on the best was to approach implementing routing failover for the following situation.We have a primary and secondary datacentre which are connected to a private MPLS network which all of our edge si...

da.newman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a situation where customer asked me to split 10 Mb WAN circuit to 6 Mb and 4 Mb for the hosts from the same subnet. There are two different departments and due to some reason we cant split them into two networks at this stage. Is there...

We have several switches, all connected together and working as follows:HP 2910 > HP 2 824 > HP 2824 > Cisco SF300-24 > Cisco SF300-24P > Cisco SF300-24P > Cisco SF300-24P and an unmanaged 8-port switch off one of the ports for the last SF300 switch....

tommls by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a router with atleast 500mbps throughput which scale to 1 gigI want to run wccp for local caching. I currently have 300mbps connection from a single isp which we will soon upgrade to 500mbpsSo can decide on router to buy ,getting confused with...

On a serial interface, what does it do? What happens the higher you make it? lowerer you make it? Does the Clock Rate affect PPP, HDLC, and Frame Relay encapsulation?  I was in Packet Tracer using two 819 Routers and a Serial link between them.I conf...