cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am trying to  create a  Hub and  Spoke  VPN network  using an RV325 as the  hub. Currently  Hub  IP  is  172.22.28.0/24 Spokes  are  on  172.22.X.y/24 and  10.49.X.Y/24How  do  I  get  this  to  work? Currently  all VPNS   work  and  all spokes  ca...

hello sir hope u will be fine i have a question that if over wan link is over utilize upto 70% so how v will troubleshoot it what techniques should v use to solve the issue plz share some ideas thank  u so much

mnazar301 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone please explain what I need to do to clear-up these errors?Router#config tEnter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.Router(config)#$ globalnet 170.168.2.1 170.168.2.1 netmask 255.255.255.0Router(config)#!Router(config)...

brow9037 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I work for a large organization with around 400 edge sites. these sites are connected via leased lines in a hub and spoke fashion back to  out primary data center. We run OSPF as the IGP to route between sites, the Datacentre is OSPF area 0 as th...

Hi,I'm trying to find a way to as-prepend a specific route announcement in BGP when a local interface goes down and remove the as-prepend when it comes back up.I had wondered if I could change a route-map based on a tracked object, but haven't found ...

carterben by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ISR 4321 router on test, but I have problem with LTE (4G network) configuration. I follow configuration guid but I haven't connection to mobile network. Do you have some experience with this device and this configuration LTE. If you have some ...

You guys have been very helpful and it is greatly appreciated.  I learn a lot of things every day reading through the posts so let me thank you in advance. I have another situation here I'm trying to get my head around.  QoS in the "cloud" or rather ...

mattp0002 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have recently installed a csr1000v (csr1000v-universalk9.03.15.00.S.155-2.S-std) and want to configure a GRE tunnel interface to handle IPV6 over Ethernet over GRE messages. MY SETUP: <Wifi client> ==<router1>====<CSR1000V> -router1 is not cisc...

I am trying to enable redundancy protocol on frame relay. Here in my topology I have pair of redundancy routers on both sides of Frame Relay. I know I can configure Router Redundancy for the internal network using any of FHRP, HSRP or GLBP, coming to...

gcharan09 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a multi tenant DC environment, with MPLS running on our 7010's. I want to leak a specific network between two VRFs, but I don't want to share the complete vrf routing table. I can't seem to do any of the standard IOS tricks on Nexus. Does...