cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I would appreciate a "second opinion" whether the WAN ingress Parent Policy below will drop packets regardless if they are High Priority pkts (eg/ EF, AF41) or if they are best effort (DSCP 0) packets.I have included a 'show policy-map interfac...

sms999001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have to deploy 2 x Cisco 6880-X-LE switches with C6880-X-LE-16P10G modules. I have to use GLC-LH-SMD and GLC-T to uplink my Access Switches. I have powered up my boxes and plugged in the SFPs, but the switches are showing only TenGigabitEth...

Hi guys,I have a few routers in a customers network that continuesly having output drops. The QoS policy applied shows no drops at all. I have cleared the counters and monitored it, it just keeps creeping up. Its not over utlization as I have netflow...

Hi experts,Anyone please confirm that in the Router serial interface, when we specify the signal clock rate 64000 and bandwidthto 64, Does it mean that the connected WAN link providedby ISP is of 64 kbps ? Router# conf tRouter(config)# interface seri...

Hi Team, So that is my question. When i run a "show interface Gi x/x", does the below ouput consider the Interframe gap and preamble, or just start counting the bits from the layer 2?  5 minute input rate 47000 bits/sec, 90 packets/sec  5 minute outp...

HiI am implementing OTV between to sites using the ASR 1002X routers. My topology for one of the sites is attached. How do I go about configuring the site VLAN so both ASRs on this site can see each other. I have seen the following config but can't s...

hi,  will this diagnostic events :07/16 02:24:23.370 E  [2]    diag_pf_display_test_result_detail[2]: info_str e                             mpty07/16 02:24:23.402 E  [3]    diag_pf_display_test_result_detail[3]: info_str e                           ...

Does IOS XE not support debugging of received packets with the "debug ip packet" output?  I have a case where the router only shows locally generated packets in "debug ip packet [detail]" output, but nothing that is being received.  This is both for ...

bmcgahan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts,Could someone confirm if VPLS supported on Cisco ASR 1001. I found https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11199006/vpls-asr1001 but still I am not sure if  it is supported on this platform. I have several 1001 boxes in our network b...