cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am a novice in Cisco.  I need to allow remote access to inside servers over Internet. I am using Cisco 1941 Router that is currently in use in our organisation.The router configuration is Zone Based and I have added the following configuration to e...

Hi All, We have a  WS-C6506-E with SUP720-3B do you know if IEEE 802.1Q-in-Q VLAN Tag Termination is supported?  If it is any idea what IOS I would need to run? Thanks!

We are having 10 mbps point to point dedicated leased line between 2 locations. We need a router which gives least latency. Our data flow is latency sensitive and each microsecond matters to us. Kindly suggest a router which will minimize the latency...

Hello, I am looking for any stable router for small office ( few servers accesible from internet ) for max 100 persons. I would like to give mobile users possibility to use VPN channels in more than 5 quantity. Is that possible? Would be best to have...

hello  i am trying to monitoring an 5505 ASA via the inside interface from a server that's coming from the outside. which keeps on failing but it works fine if i put in the outside interface as a destination. for the love of god i have been trying ev...

i have network like on picture. My network have two segment 192.168.200.0/24 where are my servers and network 192.168.0.0/24 where are my workstations. the workstations can go to internet over ISP-internet. How i enable that my servers also go to int...

Hello, and thanks in advance for reading this.I have a 3825 router that is deemed EOL. The recently upgraded the IOS to "c3825-advipservicesk9-mz.151-4.M9.bin".We have new routers that run the "new style" of running ospfv3...(ex: "show ospfv3" "route...

If we have Get VPN on mpls Link (many site)  and after We have implement Dynamic routing Such as EBGP communication between site (don't use GRE Tunnel)...It Possible ?? Traffic will be encrypt ???     Thank you.