cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! MPLS BGP Failover

so im a network admin for a fairly large credit union (cisco routers/HP procurve switches), previously the assit network admin for a very large bank. we are on a mpls/bgp network here at the credit union. we have two data centers, our main site & our...

du4blake1 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an interesting dilemma. One of my colleagues wrote a script to have a control system listen for activity on UDP Port 4999 for broadcast traffic (192.168.99.255) from devices (audio/video streaming).  On a consumer WiFi router (Apple Airport Ex...

jp.ward16 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have an 877W-M, with and ADSL config from Tele2, and used the following to config the credentials.but now im running into an list or repeating errors,mainly: Jun  1 19:36:40.710: %DIALER-6-BIND: Interface Vi1 bound to profile Di1Jun  1 19:36:40...

Looking for a basic firewall / ACL's that will deny any unsolicited inbound traffic but allow all devices on the inside to operate normally,  Basic working config:Cisco_881W#sho runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 2022 bytes!! Last co...

johnsont by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, i have a cisco 2801 router where configured the CME. The problem i have is that internal site to site voice communications work fine but the external ones doesn't works at all (POTS: mobile and traditional).When i executed the command:# cs...

I'm beginning to understand IP NAT, but am not fully cognitive on the options, would someone translate them to easy?Those options being: extendableno-aliasno-payloadvrfIn addition, what happens if you do not include inside or outside specification in...

jp.ward16 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day!Please help to solve the problem Cisco 7000 switchWhen adding a new interface vlan error occurs N7K.global(config)# interface Vlan757Н7K.global(config-if)#  description TEST-IPN7K.global(config-if)#  ip address 10.20.27.1 255.255.255.0Нь7K.g...

Hi! I'm having issues with a configuration on an odd scenario.I have a Cisco 888 (G.SHDL) that is connected as a p2p with the BBIP of an ISP via ATM interface. I need to connect to the ethernet, devices to access to the internet (access point). Usual...

mcandial1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes