cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

good morning, I have a question regarding upgrading my 2621 routers, i am new to cisco ios and start learning for ccna for my own intrest.My goal is to let the routers preform glbp, as far as i saw on the web the should be doing that.The problem is t...

I have an issue where I am advertising two default routes, one from a primary and another from the backup siteOne is OSPF(backup) and the other is iBGP(primary). There are two eBGP routers connected to ISP, with a switch behind themThe switch is iBGP...

I have 20 locations. 17 of them are on Verizon MPLS. 3 we just moved to Windstream MPLS. The headquarter has dual routers one on Verizon mpls and one on Windstream MPLS and they are sharing all the routes. The issue I have locations on Verizon MPLS c...

Hi dear all : usually for route summarization i am using conversion of decimal to binary numbersand that method take long time to have route summarization.can any body help me with a short way to do route summarization. please leave your explanation ...

Hi,We have a E1 PRI interface suddenly down. Here are some show commands:sh int ser0/0/0:15Serial0/0/0:15 is down, line protocol is down   Hardware is DSX1  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 64 Kbit/sec, DLY 20000 usec,      reliability 255/255, txload 1/255, rxloa...

HiI'm having trouble connecting to an ISR 861 via the latest CCP.It discovers OK, but when I attempt anything from the configure tab I get the loading dialogue followed by an error saying I need to rediscover the device to continue.Any help is most w...

Hi All, The problem as described in the title of this post is something I'm having for over a year now. The download speed behind the Cisco ASA 5512-x is perfectly fine and stable at 10MBps, but the upload speeds is at most 10% of it. While we are on...

Hi All I have below issues.  Topology R2-->R1-->R3 in IBGPR9 -->R3 EBGPR4-->R2 EBGP I am not using IGP/Static routes. I have created loopbacks on each router and use route reflector on R1 for R3 & R2 as client.I see loopback IP is getting advertise/L...

Hello guys, our company has the following design. Three datacenters in different countries.In each DC there is a core. It is usually stacked 3750X switches.OSPF runs on the cores to exchange internal routesTwo borders in each DC. It might be Cisco, J...