cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All,I hope someone can help me with this question.We are in process of configuring BGP for our multi-homed site,we have a VPN remote access configured behind our router on a firewall,let's say one of our links fail,do we get a failover for our VPN...

Hi All The diagram above shows the network topology used for a multi-site industrial plant. The HQ and Backup HQ consist of 4 Layer 3 switches, connected in a high-availability L2 Ring, forming a single LAN (Black links). Similar L3 switches and ring...

Hello everyone, I can't find way how to set up ASA 5520 with ipv6 on pppoe on G0/0:!interface GigabitEthernet0/0 nameif External-00 security-level 0 pppoe client vpdn group WAN ip address pppoe setroute ipv6 address autoconfig ipv6 enable ipv6 nd man...

Dan Jagor by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've setup a GRE tunnel between two offices running Cisco 2801 128/64 "c2801-entbasek9-mz.150-1.XA3.bin". The GRE is passing through a VPN between 2 ASA5520's. I've decreased the MTU to 1476.  The connection is solid, however I can not get more then ...

Hello, I have a Cisco 2921/K9 and technology package "securityk9" added to it. But when I try to run "pfr" command on the router it is not available. I assumed SEC/K9 license should give pfr capability on this router. Could you please confirm? I am r...

Hi all, i have the following config on the 3560: interface GigabitEthernet0/44 no switchport ip vrf forwarding management ip address 10.77.195.2 255.255.255.128endinterface GigabitEthernet0/4ip vrf forwarding management no switchport no ip addressend...

akhan0002 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm a student in network and have to do a certain topology that offers VPN services : The purpose of the project is to use MPLS on OSPF to offer VPN services. Routing between differents networks of a same VPN can be made by any IGP routing protoc...

I am getting ready to upgrade our companies wifi to the new Meraki APs but need to see if PoE is configured on our 3560G switch, but no one seems to know the correct password. We tried following the password reset instructions found here, but when we...

nik by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running ASR1004's for NAT only.  I want to use both dynamic NAT and PAT.  Actually, what I want is a dynamic NAT pool of say 1000 or so addresses that will fall over to a PAT range if the address space in the dynamic NAT translations are exhaust...

My config file:http://justpaste.it/l3jm I have nat port forwarding on public ip 2.2.2.4 for private pc 192.168.0.2 on tcp ports 22 and 443I want to secure this nat with some ACL to limit connections only from 194.24.180.0/23I've tried with some ACL b...

Hi,I Would like ask if how can I verify who's packet or addresses details entering our router.Any thoughts on Wireshark? If wireshark is it fine that I connect it to a switch the search the ip address of the specific router.Thanks