cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We faced an issue for BGP and EIGRP redistribution issue.Need to find the route cause and issue here.what we can do to avoid this..Please find the logs.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Resolved! ASR1002x

Hi, I have been dumped with an ASR to do some very basic config on, i am slowing getting it done with the CLI, however i would be much more confident with a GUI. Is there one? if so what is it called? I know the Cisco Configuration Professional produ...

I have a situation where an outside vendor is hosting some Oracle servers for my company.  I have routers at 2 of their data centers, one west coast and one east coast.  The Oracle servers are hosted at their east coast data center.  The connections ...

Hi.My customer has a Cisco2921/K9 router running c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M3.bin.In the configuration i have configured static GRE/IPSEC tunnels and Dynamic VPN connections.The dynamic VPN location need RDP (port 3389) to 3 servers on the insid...

praun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a port channel configured between a Cisco WS-C3850-48T  and a Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series switch. A couple of days ago two of the ports went down on the C3850 and I traced the problem to the SFP ports on the 2960. I tried plugging the cab...

rweir0001 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I need your help. We have two branch offices, and we are using a private MPLS network to connect branch offices and headquarter office, and each office has a Cisco ASA 5512-x installed, and has its own internet access. We also use VoIP. M...

kzhou00011 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Existing data center has 2 X Cisco 6500 series core switches, new data center has 2 X Cisco nexus core switches. For the connection between 2 data center, it will be using leased line. To establish the network connection for both side, should it use ...

How would the following NAT statement look on the ASA and why wont the ASA take the line of config even though I have created the object for itthe PIX config is like this :global (outside) 1 aa.bb.53.197on the ASAI thought the config would be as simp...

Has any one had any experience in installing a mod80 daughter card 4x10gig in ASR 9010 and would like to share any problems faced?This is what I have:Soft OIRAnchorSoft OIR uses the IOS XR  hw-module subslot <rack/slot/subslot> reload, hw-module subs...