cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Ok, I have successfully configured PBR on my ASA 5515x with the help from the community here. :DAs shown below is my configuration in GUI Based as well as CLI Based (Both are the same) Problem: 1. What does the warning mean (scroll down)? It says tha...

mis_dept1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi FolksI'm facing an issue while configuring IP SLA for DNS trigger between two routers connected to each other like R1 <<>> R2 .R1 - IP 10.1.2.1R2 - IP 10.1.2.2 Please find below helpful logs .. Looking for your thankful assistance ----------------...

Hi friends, This question is quite simple and basic but pls explain, I know NAT is used to convrert the private to public IP, but when we have server and its need to connect to internet IN and OUT.we have 2 ISPs using BGP and i want where exactly   P...

I have configured an 887VAM. But the devices on the FastEthernet port (10.100.100.2) cannot be reached from the router. The following is my configuration snapshotBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 4033 bytes!! Last configuration change ...

Resolved! BGP Configuration

Hi,I have a scenario as found in the attached. I have configured BGP on all the 4 router. I have given running configuration and show ip route details of all the routers. My problem is when I am pinging from R3 to to all the other router it is okay. ...

lzakariya by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We had recently installed a new cisco router 3945e on a client, and after a few days of normal use the router reloaded unexpectedly. This router, replaced an old cisco router 2800 that had the same configuration for a few years and worked fine. T...

Hi All,I need help to configure the following case: I need to establish BGP neighbor's with two ISP's. Then have to advertise my network through those ISP's. But need to control my packets flow. ISP1 will be prioritized for all packets flow. If it go...

Hi,Is there a way to gracefully shutdown the eBGP neighbour to converge to the other CE router connection with zero outage or packet drop?We have 2 CEs linked together using iBGP and eBGP both connect to different PPE but on the same AS. CE1 -> PPE1 ...

Hi, I'm currently testing the catalyst 3650. I noticed that although it runs on IOSXE, it doesn't seem to have VASI feature. Also I noticed the presence of the "Internal Interface" feature and the "Group VI" feature in the interface command hierarchy...

Hi,I have a CISCO 871 router and WAN interface is FastEthernet4.I cant make it member of a vLan , or in other words, Switchport mode access is not available when I try to configure this interface.Any ideas?

amh4y0001 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring a Cisco 1941, Initially a basic configuration (1 ISP and 1 inside network). I made the configuration that I think was ok for use the internet, but i cannot do anything from inside network to outside neither a ping to gateway. It is r...