cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I've been trying to configure a MPLS topology.Point is R3 is the Provider router, where it is not required to have the routes to CE? R1#show ip bgpBGP table version is 11, local router ID is 1.1.1.1Status codes: s suppressed, d damped, h history, * v...

I have question here I tried to perform password recovery on cisco 7606 router with SUP720 3BXL card and followed the procedure from cisco as1.sequence break -  depends of your keyboard2.rommon1> -  confreg 0x21423 rommon2> reset but the router did n...

Hi all,I have a question, We are using shell scripts to configure items on the switch.We are replacing the older "C3560" switches from our network. We a replacing them with the newer "C3650" series.But we are unable to get the shell scripts working w...

bavo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey gang -I'm building a virtual lab within a KVM hypervisor, and it includes 2 XRv images tied together across a VM switch image (Arista vEOS, but that's unimportant).  The L2 connectivity is clearly there between the two routers:RP/0/0/CPU0:r2#show...

Hi all,I'm having problems establishing an adjacency between a 3750-x running bgp and a remote (directly connected) router. The adjacency is failing with the error: ADJ-3-RESOLVE_REQ: Adj resolve request: Failed to resolve 10.44.163.171 Vlan212 (10.4...

petenixon by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sirs.I use netflow on the ASA5515-X and netflow collector (ManageEngine) for collect traffic information, but I do not see very small traffic.I use capture on the ASA and see this traffic, but netflow do not send to collector about it (I viewed ...

The situation that I am in is this: I need to setup a DR site with a type of "flip the switch solution".  I have the solution drawn up but what I need to figure out is if I can run the same subnet at the COLO or not.  I realize this may be a really s...

Investigating using a pair of 4500-X switches for a data center application with a need of 24 10Gig SFP+ ports.  I need to also create GRE/IPsec tunnels to two sites with each having 1Gbps metro Ethernet links.  My thoughts where to use ISR 4431 at t...

I know that this issue sounds a little awkward, but we are facing a strange problem in one of our vlan's.Some port-security events are ocurring randomly in this pile (4 computers already faced this problem) and after a while having port-security mess...