cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,  Several days ago our 7606 router unexpectedly hung after no-shutting a loopback interface (meant to be used as multicast RP). We had to power it off, and after it was powered on, it didn't boot; more precisely, it boots into rommon. ...

Dear Cisco Support Community : A customer of mine have ASR 901 Router , the device is connected to unstable power source , and the disruption in the electricity occurred many time.  due to unstable power source, the configuration on the device was wi...

Hi, I am trying to figure out how best to enable NetFlow on my router that's connected to DSL (PPPoE). My router has two physical interfaces and a dialer to connect to the DSL:Which Interfaces do I need to enable NetFlow to get accurate NetFlow stati...

ktravis02 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,A client has purchased a C891F router to replace an existing router that uses 2 WAN connections to establish a Site to Site VPN over each WAN respectively (2 Total).While working with Cisco Configuration Professsional, I noted that the ports do no...

Hello I am configuring a QoS between a point to point link and am seeing some anomalies. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong so would be grateful to have some insights on this pleaseA endinterface GigabitEthernet0/1 description ### Link ### n...

Hi, I found a article, which discuss the difference between load-balance and load-sharing. I think the explanation is pretty good, please see below. But I still have a question: how can we decide to choose one the both balance in the production envir...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Ma'am,I had undergone a training for 640-802 CCNA during the first half of the year 2010 for hardly 1.5 months at Netlabs IT Solutions, South Extension, New Delhi. Recently, when I checked I found that the course code and name has changed to...

Hi, folks!I have some questions about PPP CHAP authentication process.From many source, i have read that both sides sends hash value. The question is how does this hash value is calculating? Is it hash of username and password, or password only? If i...

PROBLEM:After mistakenly upload wrong IOS router model.I got garbage environment variable in rommon set commandI already try unset, but seems wrong commandWhat's the correct commandtq HW INFO: Cisco Router 2651RAM 128MBPROBLEM:rommon 20 > setPS1=romm...

nawir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the ASR1002-x support  pppoe  with out the need of license ? because im facing problem with  the pppoe sessions , it keeps dropping and disconnecting as soon as the client gets its attributes Thanks in advanced .

hi all,        i have 2811 router and flash is 64MB but i want to upgrade 128MB.i am able to upgrade IOS into this but not reboot itself.here is attached all details please find it and help me out.PS:router is boot properly by 64 MB flash

Arup Dutta by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes