cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Investigating using a pair of 4500-X switches for a data center application with a need of 24 10Gig SFP+ ports.  I need to also create GRE/IPsec tunnels to two sites with each having 1Gbps metro Ethernet links.  My thoughts where to use ISR 4431 at t...

I know that this issue sounds a little awkward, but we are facing a strange problem in one of our vlan's.Some port-security events are ocurring randomly in this pile (4 computers already faced this problem) and after a while having port-security mess...

Hi All, We would like to clarify one doubt about ASR903 routers: Does it have support for netflow/flexible netflow?We are trying to configure this netflow/flexible netflow but it is not working properly on this platform. On ASR1000 platform the same ...

Hello guys,I'm working on a routing lab to set up PBR between two sites with line protocol and ip sla tracking.What I like to do exactly, is to track the status of an interface (a loopback interface that is used just to force a path instead of anothe...

We have 2 Cisco router with two separate ISP. Also, two ASA firewall is centralised one and we are manually adding static routes in ASA.But now need to enable auto failover.What and all the possibilities plz...   RegardsShashank.S

Hi all,I'm in a situation that i must stretch l2 between datacenters for server migration purposes.Current:Location1 - stretch network - LocationNEWThe first location is running RPVST+. The migration network (Cisco4900M switches) we also configured f...

geutjess1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,             I am having a confusion regarding the system's startup config.The Startup config for the Switch is saved in the flash as Config.text. But why isn't this Config.text not present in the routers flash?? and also if not in the flash...

Im trying to achieve load balancing with 2 ISP's, cable (dhcp) and ADSL. I have a cisco 2821 router with an HWIC-1ADSLI module.LAN is a single C class subnet. I have tried following this cisco advisory to the letter:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/suppo...