cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a SG 200 switch ip 10.1.50.x that is configured for all ports on the same default VLAN 1. Each host can ping one another over the LAN. My problem is the hosts cannot ping past the switch to a  cisco 1841 router. The fe0/1 port of the router is...

Hi Guys,We have locations connected over two service provider MPLS WAN network for redundancy at both locations and running eBGP on all the last miles and running iBGP between the two CPE's.The server at HO has been hosted with multiple applications ...

Hi  I have the following set up 3925 rtr A- > Internet (cloud)-> ASA -> 3925 rtr B There is a lan to lan tunnel between 3925 rtr and ASA over the internet permitting only GRE traffic (interesting traffic) between 3925 rtr and ASA. Now there is also a...

Q. Is prefix splitting supported with Cisco Performance Routing? If so, how is it done?A. Yes. Prefix splitting means that a more specific route is derived from a prefix (for example, splitting a host route [/32] from a /24 prefix). If you configure ...

I am currently deploying 3925 Router on one of my branch site. I want to check the minimum and maximum power consumption in WATTs by this model.I am unable to find some clear data from "Data Sheet" while Cisco Power calculator is not showing any Rout...

Cisco C4500X SFP port issue Getting no where to bring up the Te2/1/7 switchport with the Cisco 1Gbps SFP mini-GBIC (GLC-LH-SMD=) in the Cisco WS-C4500X-16.---Te2/1/7   ** Level3 P2P      notconnect   routed       full   auto 1000BaseLH---The port is ...

Victor To by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I set up 3 routers with serial connections. When I ping I was getting success rate is 40 percent 2/5. After i disabled no ip cef i got 100 percent success on all routers. I cant think of specific reason why this worked and should be disabl...

PLC by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  i work in a company and i have to change a modem router f@st 3304 by cisco c887w i put this configuration in the cisco router and i can navigate to internet when im directly connected to the C887w but when i put it with the firwall fortigate i ca...

Consider one router having ospf neighborship with mutilple routers on its subinterfaces;However we came to know, Due to some MTU mismatch issue it get stuck in exstart and excahge state.Ho we gonna fix the issue without  changing the mtu on subinterf...

TM-Pravin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card