cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

All I have 2 sets of server that replicate over a WAN link.  I would like to limit the bandwidth to 10mbs for these servers only. The servers reside on the 10.1.6.0/24 and 10.4.6.0/24 subnets The N7K and the Cisco 6500 both connect directly to the WA...

Hi... Im trying to configure a l2tpv3 tunnel between a ASR1001 and a C3925. Im not able to find the way to activate te command pseudowire-class on the 3925. I try installing a license for security and data, but still nothing... Any clues?

Hi All,What happen when port fast enable port start receiving BPDU from other end.Is it loose port fast capability and start working as normal port and after listening learning it will block the port. or is it work as a port fast to allow BPDU so tha...

Hello Guys I am trying to redistribute a static route from one CE device into OSPF on another CE device, but it seems to be redistributing all other static routes except for one. It does not seem to be advertised either. I have checked the associated...

anursriv by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have some problems involved Cisco Catalyst 2960 Switch.I am using a device which includes Marvell PHY chip 88E1111. The device can send and receive PTP packet to and from my PC.Now, I want to connect the device and the PC to Cisco Catalyst 2...

tantn6001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting the below error when I try to TFTP to a server in our domain. Any ideas. I checked the permissions on the target directory and it is good, in fact I opened it wide open to test and get the same error. I can TFTP to my laptop fine. The se...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need to upgrade the rom monitor of a 2921 ISR G2 from currently installed 15.0(1r)M15 to the latest one 15.0(1r)M16. The upgrade command is running without any problems: # upgrade rom-monitor file tftp://10.10.10.1/C1900_2900_RM2.srec.SPA.150-1...

Hi,   While going to a config i came across the following line of configs and i know there will/may be a reason for using 128.0.0.0 in their static routes pointing to the default gateway/firewall. I am pretty keen to know in what situation this kind ...

kradjesh13 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I have a Catalyst 6500 with SUP720-3B whith 1GB memory (MEM-Sup720-SP-1GB=  and MEM-MSFC3-1GB=) which is going to receive full BGP table, I know about the limitation of 256K routes of SUP720-3B, but with the following memory will it be able...