cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am having trouble with a secondary connection. Attached is the topology. Everything is reachable (no tunnel problems, etc). This post will focus on the SiteA-2911 router. The problem is that the ClinicWAN router (as well as the internal L3-switches...

m.glosson by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASR 1002 that I have placed the following config on: monitor session 1 type local source interface Gi0/0/2 , Gi0/3/0 destination interface Gi0/3/4 I am not receiving any traffic on the destination port, is this really supported on the ASR?

bmanning5 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have successfully configured inter vlan routing on cisco 3750 but could not connect to router. Port one is configured as no switch port with same sub net IP as router, but not working. Some plz help me...

Hello Cisco geniuses!      I have a network where I am required to split traffic between two ISPs.  ISP1 (Verizon) and ISP2 (Comcast).  ISP1 uses T1 connections and ISP2 uses a standard cable modem.  Currently all of my traffic goes out of the T1 con...

Hi All,We are looking at providing an ISR 819 for one of our customers using FTTC & 3G for failover .. However, I cant seem to find any recommended throughput guidence for the device? We could be looking at up to 80Mbps via the ethernet interface and...

Hi there!i've an account in dyndns, and i want it to be setup to my cisco asa 5505.I don't see any place on firewall where to put username/password of my account of dyndns.if this don't work...can i setup the scenario as below:connect the wan interfa...

Hi We have  2 x 6500 / sup 720's . We restarted both recently but one of them keeps crashing and rebooting We've tried to remove linecards, just keep the RSP720 module. Disconnect electrically everything for a while. We have tried 2 different IOS ver...

Resolved! Optimizing BGP

We are running BGP at two sites (different locations) that also has a L2 connection connecting the two sites.  There is a DMZ that is split between the two sites (public address space) using the L2 connection.  We announce the public DMZ address spac...

I have a 2821 router that gets a public ip via DHCP. I've got some rules in place that somehow have managed to block icmp from the cmd line on the router. Internet on devices works fine though. I noticed if I add "ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 gigabitethe...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes