cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys.Please se my output below. It is from my router Cisco 2851 with 120 users behind. As you can see I have a lot of bittorrent traffic. I don't wont to block this kind of traffic, I would just  like to see it on the last place. Can anybody help ...

Hi, just recieved some new Cisco 2901 routers (replacing older 2811's).  It came with c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M1.bin loaded on.  Is this the best IOS for this router?  There is one newer one but its an early deployment release.  There is an ol...

Good day I'm not a Cisco trained technician but i have a idea what to do when setting them up. But this one is throwing me for a loop. i received a Cisco 887 Router Part number: 341-0135-03 to add a new ISP's details.    Reset the router using the re...

HiYesterday afternoon we experienced an issue where 2 Cisco 7609 (Sup 720 3BXL) routers functioning as PE devices maxed out the CPU for a lengthy period of time.  This caused huge BGP instability.  The main processes taking the CPU time were either t...

i am unable to run "#router bgp XXX" on this new cisco "WS- C4500X-32" running image "cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.05.02.E.152-1.E2.bin".  any quick comment is much appreciated. seeing this message "Protocol not in this image" while i try to add route...

Dear All, As we know, BGP peer relation needs reachability  of tcp 179. But usually if the two peer neighbors can ping each other, we can consider the tcp 179 is working well. So what is relationship between ping and tcp in BGP in this situation ? Th...

yangfrank by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, the baud rate got changed of the 2702i aironet device by an accidental cut and paste from a wrong script and I'm trying to set it back so we can update the image to autonomous from lightweight and use this access point.I tried most of the baud...

Hello Community Team, I have an error  in this card.The show platform issues the following error: ASR-1004-IBM#show platformChassis type: ASR1004             Slot      Type                State                 Insert time (ago) --------- ------------...

HiI got a problem with a catalyst 4503 regarding the configuration lock.Now I can enter in configure terminal but I cannot configure anything.If I try to set something in configuration I will receive this output:Configuration mode locked exclusively ...