cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm currently tasked at my job to help rebuild and increase the strength of our core. i work for an ISP and we are upgrading from 1GB backhaul to 10gig and we need to upgrade everything from bgp routers to Fiber switches as we want to run Fiber to al...

We have two sites, with fibre broadband at both sites (40/10Mbps). One site has a UC500 that hosts 6 phones and 2 phones connect remotely via IPSec VPN on a Cisco 887VA router.I am trying to apply QoS for the voice traffic for best performance over V...

Hi, I got interested in networks about a year ago.  We had some spare networking kit lying around in our office and I decided to set up a lab.I've been able to configure NAT w/ PAT  on a cisco 3825.I've got 1 access list, "Overloading" my OUTSIDE int...

Dear Sir,Please be  informed that am going to explain the issue which am facing my small organisation.I am working independently in small company and we have a Network infrastructure in our domain. Since long back its working good, but recently 3-4 d...

If I am using the bgp 'aggregate-address' command do I need a network statement?From testing, it does not appear to be necessary but is this good/bad practice?Below is my proposed configuration, any suggestions you can share would be appreciated.!rou...

brunop by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm looking for some ideas regarding how we prioritise traffic into our MPLS WAN to and from our HQ LAN explained below.We have 2 Cisco routers working in HSRP.  The active router is a 1gb line and the standby is 100mb, inbound they then go int...

I have a Cisco 2801 router that failed to boot due to corrupted cookie table, it does not have a MAC address and some lines are missing compared to a working 2801 cookie. I tried to modify the cookie table according to the working one, but it still r...

OrigamiSS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to police backup traffic between data centers on a 3945 router.  I want to limit the amount of traffic to 40 Mbps.  I have created a policy and applied on input to the Ethernet WAN facing interface of the router. Configuration looks like ...

Hey Guys,Looking for expert opinion on what layer (AGG/Tor) what type of packet forwarding should be used specially in DC.is there no buffering at all when we use cut-through ? I understand on TOR Store and Forward only make sense if high buffer chea...

We recently bought 5 x Cisco ASR 920-ACZ, The problem is, not configuring SSH, but when i connect for the first time it works fine.After 1 time connecting, and then disconnecting, i cannot connect the second time. I allready tried :ip ssh timeout 60 ...

Not terribly adept at configuring Cisco routers, but have been tasked with setting up a Cisco 1921 for connecting new ATT circuit to an office.  They had a router configured by ATT already in place, but when they upgraded their circuit, the old route...