cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

ADSL-Config for AAPT

Hi all,can anyone provide me with an ATM-config for the australian provider  AAPT?I have an 887VA (IOS 15.2) on the following connection (ADSL2+):Service Type:  IP-Line LinkService Speed (Mbps):  Up to 20Mbps/1Mbps...Encapsulation:  PPPoA/VCMUX or PP...

VRF Route limit exceeded

Dear all ,         We have limited VRF routes like this "maximum routes 1000 90".Experts Kindly let me know other ways to check whether routes are getting exceeded or not other than,1: Checking via SYS logs2:using sh ip route <vrf> summaryIs there an...

RAGHU N by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

command 'show ip route summary'

I dont understand the Networks and Replicates column under command 'show ip route summary'..plz someone elaborate it...and also the values under Networks column..thanks!OSRBAG-GW01#show ip route summary IP routing table name is default (0x0)IP routin...

CCNP Routing & Switching Lab Equipment

Hello everyone,I'm starting my CCNP routing and switching studies and I would like some input on the type of equipment I'm looking to use.  I'm looking at using the following:3 3560 switches (8 ports)1 2960 switch (48 ports)2 2811 routers2 871 router...

Cisco 6500 -Traceback Error

Dear All,I have  a Cisco 6500 with dual sup VS-S720-10G & Switch is not in VSS mode.Version is s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXH7.binI am continously getting the following error%SYS-SPSTBY-3-CPUHOG: Task is running for (2000)msecs, more than (...

Interface being restarted by DHCP 1841

Hello,My WAN interface on my 1841 router keeps being restarted by DHCP, my RSP told me to change the lease time to 30 minutes but that doesnt help, they're out of ideas and so am I.Heres the errors, follwed by sh dhcp lease and sh ver.*Jan 26 00:10:0...

Any reason I cant ping from one router to the other over Fa interfaces?

R4R9R4#show ip int brInterface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Status                ProtocolFastEthernet0/0            172.16.9.2      YES manual up                    up      Serial1/0                  10.1.1.14       YES manual up     ...

DMVPN Phase 3 - Change Traffic Flow

Hello,Today I received a request to modify the traffic path of a single site in our DMVPN Phase 3 tolpology to avoid passing directly into the USA.  The ideal traffic path would be for any traffic leaving this site going to our USA site first go thro...

BGP MULTIHOMING.

Hello all,I have two different service providers with different bandwidth.  Each is hosted using two internet routers(Model Cisco 2921).  The 2921 roters are  connected to each other .We have purchased  /24 Apnic IP. Our requriment is first 100 IP is...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: