cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to replace 2 3750's in a stack of 5.  I will be replacing the remaining 3 3750's later in the year.  Can I add two 3850's to the stack?  If not, what would be the best way to replace the 2 3750's in the stack that would set everything up later...

s.lessard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,  I have the following problem.  I was asked to filter routes from getting into the rip updates. The routes are static routes so its distance is 1 and its metric is 0. Knowing this the router learn the static route like connected and ...

I have a concern on the traffic flow on my hsrp setup..  I have two cisco 2900 doing hsrp and seems to be working but and all outbound traffic is going to the active vip ,but all incoming traffic is coming back through the standby router.?Both these ...

spivy6666 by Level 1
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All !!!I have started learning DMVPN and found out that DMVPN is mGRE without IPSec.But I can't find an independent manual about mGRE without DMVPN.Can anybody explain difference between mGRE and DMVPN ??? OR  give me please link to manual solo mG...

Hello all,I'm in the middle of reading about OSPF and i have a questions about database description packets.dbd packets contain lsa headers and we know that many dbd packets can be sent between say two routers, router A and router B. Why can't router...

rustynono by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,I have a question, how can we perform a load sharing between BGP and IGP?Lets say that we have a WAN link connected to the MPLS with BGP in siteA, and in the same way we have siteB (we a MPLS link). Apart of that we have a Point2Point link...

I have a customer who currently has several T1 tie trunks to link remote PBXs together.  They also have a high speed metro Ethernet service that links all of the sites.  Since the cost of T1s is increasing and the cost of Metro-E is decreasing, they ...