cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, We use PPP keepalive on PPP session between LNS (ASR1K) and CPE (cisco ISR G2, and some other vendors CPE routers).If no reply is received after (i guess) 3 keepalive messages are sent on a ppp session, the ppp session goes down. Common practice....

pascalfr0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, I am planning to propose get VPN in our organization. We are running with 2 WAN links with the same provider,  however we are achieving load balancing over these links by using subnet based. Hence we are running with assymetric traffic rou...

jubair151 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to create a site-to-site tunnel using one IP Address on my side.  In ASA only site-to-site tunnel this isn't a problem but I am bit confused on how I get it to work on the ISR side.  For example here is the commands in the ASA:global (outside)...

Hi,I'm just beginning the adventure with cisco - I bought a 877W, I configured, the internet works but only after the cable - wifi connection is detected by the laptop, but can not connect (yellow triangle)I tried several configurations but none was ...

I am having a problem with my VPN tunnel from ASA to ISR.  I just want to assign one ip on my Cisco ISR side to 192.168.96.48 and allow it to only access 192.168.96.101 & 192.168.96.102 on the ASA side.  I also need this tunnel to be bidirectional.An...

Hello again, having problems with the permit and deny in my router, my problem is I have managed to put this my CLI but i am able to ping from 192.168.10.3 and 4 to other networks when it should be blocked i don't understand can help someone me?This ...

Hi guys,I have noticed something very weird on our firewall this morning, i'm seeing ICMP traffic being dropped with the following source/destination addresses:Source: 10.150.0.0/16Destination: 10.201.84.0/16The traffic is originating from a VPN tunn...

petenixon by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an issue with redistributing eigrp into bgp. I have a router dual connected to other routers, lets call it a routerleaker. Its sole purpose is to leak routes between vrf's. It is is peered eigrp with the vrf routers and has an instance ...

Hi I need a command for view input and output rate on all interface for device nexus 7000 and nexus 5000 The command sh interface show more information, I only need view rx and tx on switch 3750, 2960 i use sh interface summary and in nexus do not ex...

Hi all,This problem seems to be little bit weird to me. Some servers at remote sites but not all the servers are not opening couple of websites. We tried pointing it to correct DNS servers(including external DNS), tried to empty the cache from the we...

Hello, We have a public ASN and a public IP prefix (/22)We have 1 ISP on one router, we are going to add a new router (R2) to add more security in another datacenter with another ISPWe will use iBGP between the 2 router (we have a dark fiber between ...