cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I dont understand "bgp deterministic med" and bgp best path med confed on page 300" of TCP/IP vol 2 book . Today I read that but all was confusing about deterministic med!!!!!!Please if you have time explain. Thanks in advance. Bye,Anand Solgama 

HOw to setup BGP so it will not get advertised to specific AS. Example:My BGP AS 1000 and i peer with AS 2000 and 3000. I want to tell BGP AS 2000 not to advertise to AS 100, and 200.  Or i want to advertise my blocks to all internet but i want to ma...

I have been provided a lot of great help from this forum, and I hope that someone can help with this. I need the command syntax for IGMPv3 to IGMPv2 proxying on a 6509 any information would be appreciated.

Afternoon all,I am trying to get a new 819 HGW working using a mobile 3g sim from o2 i have logged into the device and set the APN settings, the CCP GUI is showing the cellular interface as up however i am still unable to ping to the internet from th...

Wes Neary by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,As per my knowledge when we create a VRF and bind OSPF process to it.there is a separate OSPF table per VRF. Is this true for BGP also or there is only one Global BGP tabel for all VRFs and we use RD to differentiate routes from several VRFs.