Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,     I have been reading some articles, and blogs, about accessing the VTY lines when the traffic is coming from an interface that is apart of a VRF. According to what I have read, you should not be able connected to the VTY line unless you put...

Hi All, I have Cisco 2851 router , having a problem with high cpu usage without having much of a traffic. Could some one help ?? show proc cpu sortedCPU utilization for five seconds: 98%/95%; one minute: 98%; five minutes: 97% PID Runtime(ms)     Inv...

mmendis by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Has anyone experienced on provisioning L3 MPLS link for Storage Replication.  I have two DC at different location and EMC Storage.we will have 2 MPLS L3 Link between two DCs to replicate the data.  We have 4 RPA at each side and 2 MPLS Link.  but ...

Hi,Wondering any one has successfully set route tag for EIGRP routes?What I am trying to achieve here is to set route tag for the summary routes of the connected interfaces and subnets of some other connected interfaces.Let's say an ISR router R1 wit...

cedar_lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Wondering any one has successfully set route tag for EIGRP routes?What I am trying to achieve here is to set route tag for the summary routes of the connected interfaces and subnets of some other connected interfaces.Let's say an ISR router R1 wit...

cedar_lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all ,I did some labs in iBGP peering.  because using eBGP we can establish the peer relationship and through redistributing to IGP , propagate external networks to  the LAN. I want to know that exact purpose of this technology ?If you can , It wou...

Hi, i have 2 bgp router with ebgp+ibgp. I'd like advertise default prefix 0/0 via ospf into firewalls and servers.  There is ca 20-30 vlans between bgp routers and servers and about 30 devices. For now i think about two options: option A - all server...

Dear all I have problem with RSP720 backup module installed on Slot 5, all leds are in Ambar status. I am planning to plug it out and plug it in, trying to deterine if there is hardware issue. Compact flash is no inserted, I just inserted with IOS ru...

So here's the thing...We currently have a single EFM link that requires PPPoE authentication, which is handled by a 2901 ISR sitting behind the NTU device.The server room is currently undergoing some major re-org and construction, with racks and comp...

mbundy999 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,My scenario is:2 Sites interconnected by 2 MPLS Links and BGP between the routers.I need some help to force some traffic to be routed using one Link based on Protocol or TCP Port.But if the link goes down, I need the traffic to be send usi...

Hello,First of all sorry for my approximate English speaking. I’m playing with a lab, talking about VRFs. I have a star topology which can be seen there: http://imgbox.com/VA0Gsa1p10.10.X.0/24 networks are simulated by loopback interfaces. I have on ...

Dear Team, I am trying to run the configuration for CISCO1905-SEC/K9 Router on the CCW but unable to configure it there. Is this product EoL/EoS? If yes, I am unable to find any documentary evidence on the Cisco Website. If somebody has it, please sh...

Hi Experts - Seeking your help to understand why I am not able to ping the HUB LAN IP address from Spoke LAN IP address in a DMVPN setup. It is a new installation I am trying to achieve. 1. Ping successful when doing from spoke to Hub Tunnel IP (ping...

The place where I am working, we have 7606 router which is connected to various LAN segments. Sub-interfaces are defined in Ethernet ports for VLAN segments. Each LAN segment is running RSTP in rings, so BPDU packets is expected on VLAN subinterfaces...