cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco Catalyst 3550 series, and we don't have the password to gain access to the switch through a web browser. My question is if I reset the password using Hyper-terminal, does changing the password affect any vlan or fiber optic settings t...

epanduro1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about HSRP porotocolI had setup a HSRP for Gateway Redundancy and BO_GW1 is the default active router.The route goes to OUTSIDE Router is from BO_GW1 in the normal state.But sometimes the route from outside come back to the internal...

alan-zhan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, Sorry for asking this, but I have been beating my head against the wall here. I am getting a T1 installed in my residence for internet connectivity. I am using an old wic-1-dsu-t1-v1 in a 2610 router. I am unable to get this configuration workin...

Hello, i have a cisco 892 router. I have 4 Vlans, 1 Vlan its not going to be able to connect to the internet, 2 Vlans are going to share one of the internet connection, and the last Vlan is going to have a own network connection and not be able to ac...

p3tter123 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have TFTP server runningI can ping between router and laptopBoth interfaces are hard coded for gig/fullThere is (6001291264 bytes free) on ASRImage is asr1002x-universalk9.03.12.01.S.154-2.S1-std.SPA.bin (401,851kb)I use copy tftp: bootflash:...

Hello experts,  We have several ASR1004 which are running outdated IOSs. Cisco TAC advised to upgrade the IOS to the a more current one but mentioned that the upgrade process is a bit involving. I'v never upgraded an IOS on an ASR. Can someone advise...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are capturing packets at a netflow collector. One device is sampling netflow at one interface and exporting to the collector. We notice the SourceID is not the same for the record, options and template packets from this device. Should it be the sa...

twilson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently upgraded our bandwidth from 30Mbps to 100Mbps from our ISP. Ever since then we have been having problems with bandwidth to our two branch sites. I had to struggle to get everything connecting at 100 Full Duplex, forcing some to take. We p...

I have a 1921 router plugging into Charter coax.  The routers Gi0/0 is being assigned a dynamic IP address to the outside.  My question is simply how should I route to the outside world when I do not know the IP of the gateway as it might change. I w...

Hello,I'm trying to create CoPP on ASR 1002-X. I've created several base classess for different kinds of traffic I'm expecting to see.This works fine, OSPF, HSRP, ARP, BFD packets are going to their respective classes. But there are still some packet...