cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to place my internet connection in to a separate VRF. My DMVPN tunnels work fine with such configuration but the default goes across DMVPN to hub site. I would like to use an IP SLA tracked default out to my VRF and if that fails then...

i live in kuwait , i subcribe with Kems ISP used this configuration over PPPoAVPI.VCI : 0/35IP Control: Dynamic IPDNS : 168.187.147.244           196.1.69.99I configured this configuration to My router and the PPP LED its on but i cant connect to Int...

Alright, I know this question has been asked half a dozen times, but I want to throw another variable into play.I have a Cisco 881 with a DHCP address on the WAN. The IP is static assigned to my MAC by the provider but my device has to be DHCP to get...

Hi there.  have a one question.  Can i use CRS-8-PSH-AC with my CRS-1 4slot?? (not enhance, first gen) is there any difference between CRS-8-PSH-AC and CRS-4-PSH-AC? (is there any doc or links ?) help me out please. thank you in advance. :)

CATYO by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi im learning to use ARP,  i have a problem with ARP, i have 3 routers and are connected with ARP then, the R1 AND R3 have connection and connection to the R2, but the R2 from the router can access to R1 and R3 but from a device connected to R2, the...

Ok, I have an ASA 5515. 8.6.(1)5ASDM 7.1(5)I am trying to re-forward some ports. I clicked or did something wrong and now my forward on port 8082 is not working anymore. I am trying to do this with the ASDM. I have 2 simple web servers for users to a...

Flash was erased on a 2811 ESW. Trying to reload IOS. Following the procedure here: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/interfaces/software/feature/guide/eesm_sw.pdf The problem is I have no xmodem to copy to. See below: Router#copy f...