cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello Scneario: My network is upgrading. I am implementing (2) WAN links at seperate locations using different ISP's. See DiagramQuestion_1:                  What is best practice for Multihoming using BGP?                  Is that the best approach...

All, I am working on setting up a 2811 router to act as a PPPoE client for a newly installed DSL connection.  I am running debug on the router and I see the PADISNT going out.  I see the PADO coming back to the router.  I then see the PADR leaving fr...

Hi,Can experts here guide on two queries below..01: I know only speed mismatch causes the connection lose.. but if two ends are configured at auto/auto and I just set duplex at one end as "full" (speed remains auto/auto).. will this cause connection ...

Hi, i have cisco 1841 router and we have MPLS WAN Co.nnectivity We configured BGP in the router and the link is not stable. i checked in the router after every 3 minutes bgp session is resetted. Kindly anyone tell me how to solve the problem.  Please...

kumarpmt83 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to extract the numerical value from the followng using Embedded event manager(TCL Scripting)i also have SLA probes running between 2 connected routers sho ip sla statistics | sec SD Jitter So i write the the following conf terevent manage...

To use a DS-3 card on 29xx routers, we have two options: Option 1 (old NM module): Use "NM-1T3/E3" with "SM-NM-ADPTR" adapter.Option 2: (new SM module): Use "SM-X-1T3/E3" However, these two options seem to have different compatibility on 2921/2911 ro...

Hi allI've read in the 'IP Multicast Best Practices for Enterprise Customers' whitepaper that Assert can cause issues which states the following:"Assert issuesThe PIM Assert mechanism prevents duplicate traffic from flowing into a multi-access networ...

I have 2 switches, one is a Cisco 3750 and the other is a Cisco 2950.I can ping the interface from each switch on each PC, and vice versa, but I cannot ping across the trunk port from PC to the other VLAN.  I am definetly a noob at this so any one th...

dlhost by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 switches, one is a Cisco 3750 and the other is a Cisco 2950.I can ping the interface from each switch on each PC, and vice versa, but I cannot ping across the trunk port from PC to the other VLAN.  I am definetly a noob at this so any one th...

dlhost by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,am set the traffic shaping as below but i don't know why the offer rate t can exceed ?sh policy-map interface f0/1 outputFastEthernet0/1  Service-policy output: pm_top    Class-map: cm_icmp (match-all)      18646 packets, 23677532 bytes      30...

hatman by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm planning on redesigning our WAN network. Currently hub and spoke with a mixture of 10mbs, 20mbs, 100mbs and 1G with layer 1 and layer 2 links. Some are true layer1 with just piece of fiber between the sites others peering with the carrier is at...

Hello All, I have bonded T1s together before on a router to get 3Mbps through put instead of 1.5.  Can I do the same with two 50Mbps connections from a cable Internet provider?  I think the T1s had to be provisioned specifically on the ISP side as we...

Hi Team,I have Cisco 3825 router and configured a Gig0/0 for the internet link. Recently we have observed that some of the sites like facebook/sbi/supportforums.cisco.com not opening. Whereas i am able to open all other sites like cisco.com/twitter....