cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there a way to allow only certain IPs to be able to ping my 887va remotely over the internet to check it is up and working? This is so my offices can confirm it is up.Thank you.

Hi,can someone explain why i am seeing unknown protocol drops on the interface and also unknown media type detected and this is a MPLS WAN interface.                 GigabitEthernet0/0 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is PQ3_TSEC  MTU 1500 bytes...

Hi All,I've been triying to configure a cisco 857 router to be in bridge mode that will allow my ASA to dial the PPPoE connection.  However I can't seem to get my config to work.  I've tied a few veriasions to get it to work but no success.  Could so...

Hello all,I have a router 2621. I just want a port forward from public ip to local IP. Port is 8086. I use nat. I just need to forward the public ip 115.115.123.xxx 8086 to 192.168.1.130 8086 ( local ip). But I cant connect it. Here i will show the o...

A small company I work for currently have the following design for their rack in the data center.The ASA acts as a router on a stick as well as an edge device. The Catalyst 3750 is operating in layer 2 only. There are multiple blade enclosures as wel...

Hello,Trying to find a good fit for a home router.  My goal is to have a full IOS setup to assist in my studies and I'm on to the router/firewall piece.  Was looking at an 871 as I could accomplish the fw and routing in this device, however in my rea...

Hi,I have this issue. I have a RV042 and 2 different internet providers. I am trying to use the the second connection as a backup of the first one. I have configured correctly all the settings (i believe ), I made the first WAN make a ping to google....

hello ive been running into a serious problem with  my router.  Im inexeperienced with cisco routers and learned a little bit in college.  What i was wondering was how to get the internet to my computer with my router.  My setup isInternet -> router ...

Can someone explain what the port numbering that i am seeing using CDP means please?S0/0/0/15:0what i understand is as follows, Serial Module/Slot/Port/???:Controller Channel?we have an ISP which has NNPs with XO.  our ISP is providing MPLS services ...

Dear FriendsWe are looking for a packet shaping appliance, the can classify and paly with traffic upto layer 7.please advise any suggestions on this type of products.thank you   Regards Vinayak       

Hello experts,Does asymmetrical routing affect dhcp?Ip-phone is not getting ip from dhcp server located in remote site?We have helper-address configured. There are many ip phones. Some get ip and some time out. I checked n found somehow asymmetrical ...

get_rthym by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes