cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,I'm looking for some good reference on OER/PfR but it's really hard to find one. The configuration guides from cisco.com lack examples and they are a bit twisty and IMO poorly documented. I found these two links from youtube.com and they are...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very simple setup. The router is connected through my fiber internet on fa0/1 using a public ip address. fa0/0 is connected directly to my server. I have setup ip nat to forward my public ip and when I type my public ip address in the URL ba...

andrewex1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a weird situation on some of the 857's on my VPN. When they start up I can telnet into their Dialer0 interfaces and login as per normal. However, once their crypto sessions are established telnet stops working on some of them (all my routers h...

Resolved! BGP reload problem

Hello,Picture the following diagram, one Nexus switch with 2 BGP peers, one is eBGP the other one is iBGP. It receives the default router from both, the the one from eBGP si prefered. When the eBGP peer is reloaded, the following events occur on the ...

tudor dan by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in a situation where the provider is advertising 2 subnets via the Mobistar router. I cannot do any changes on this Mobistar router.-C4 is in Subnet 10.10.10.0/24-C3 is in Subnet 10.10.11.0/24RouterANT is a router on a stick towards SW3, and han...

rkatarzy by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have bought new 1941 router and i have installed a new EHWIC-4ESG card to it, but unfotunately it is not being detected.Please suggest, i have tried with all the supported ios images. But still it is not working.Response will be highly appre...

iBGP uses the the same AS throughout your network from end to end right. So I have three routers connected to each other all using the same AS number and all peering, how does router 1 know about the networks that router 3 is advertising?            ...

hello i found this post and would like any help with it anyone can give.I have been trying to solve this packet tracer lab TroubleShooting Enterprise Networks 1, score 68%.Below are the modifications that score:12% DHCP enabled on PC17%  config S2 as...

I have a problem with LLQ and the router letting go through itself more traffic than it should be allowed too, so my queues seem not to be applying the exact BW limitations i have configured…I think it has to be with the router generating 670Kbps apr...

Hello,I am starting to play with OSPF in GNS3 and I cannot get my routes to summarize in the routing tables of R1 and R2. The routing tables are as follows:R1#sh ip route Gateway of last resort is not set     1.0.0.0/32 is subnetted, 1 subnetsC      ...

HELP!!! hi i was wondering if you could help me i brought an ap1131ag hoping  i could use it as like a second  wireless router so i can use internet in all rooms of my house as signal is unreachable in some. i just carnt make sense of the instruction...

daymo2584 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EIGRP IP summary

Hi All,I have a doubt about " IP summary " command ,that is configured under interface section....Assume , 192.168.1.1 ip is configured for Gi0/1 interface and advertized under EIGRP but "10.10.10.0/24" NOT configured under any interface but it is ad...

s.kanth by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes