cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, i learn BGP recentdays. and when i did the experience about update message of BGP, i was confused. As we all know, in order to make the iBGP neighbor can direct to right next hop when an update message comes from an eBGP neighbor, we sho...

Hi,I have one problem in my Client end router cisco 1841.Everyday we switch on the router it will automatically goes to ROMMON mode.So i take remotly and check wheather the IOS is corrupted or not.So i use the command dir flash: to check IOS is avail...

Hello folks, I've written up the following summary for a customer about the whole Mobile Wireless on a router topic. Please let me know if you would add/correct anything.AT&TRegardless if it's 3G or 4G service you pay for month to month data plan: $5...

Hello , i have a 4500 with 2 sup card, i upload the new firmware to the bootflash and also to the slaveboot flash,  when i do a "sho bootflash" or a "show slavebootflash" i can see them.But i cannot reboot on this new ios.(the new ios should be: cat4...

Hello,I am interesting if it is possible to run EoMPLS in VRF Lite on ISR4451X router ?Basically if xconnect command has vrf parameter, or if it is possible to implement xconnect command under interface which belongs to VRF Lite ?

ngtransge by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the following wan setup...Site 1 - asr1006 with ds3 link to ISPLayer 3 VPN from ISPSite 2 - 3945 isr with ds3 link to ispUsers experience problems with streaming video between sites. For testing I connected a laptop directly to each site rout...

I am trying to forward a selection of ports to two internal IP addresses.  The main port is 8080 to internal IP 10.20.16.245.I've stripped down the router config to as basic as possible for testing this out.Open port scanner reports that the port is ...

Hi All,I am working on a design at the moment and would like to run it past you OSPF experts as its not a routing protocol I get to work with really.The Scenario is I have a Primary Data Center and 8 Remote offices around the globe.  All of the locat...

agent2007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear AllI've got a 3855 and I'm trying to upgrade the RAM to 512 MB.After I boot the router I get the message: DIMM 0 is not Raw Card A or C, not supported. Please suggest

I have a cisco router that has a wireless modem (ehwic-4g-lte-v card) that I'm trying to set up with a verizon sim card.  I called verizon and they activated the card but i still can't get out to the internet.  They suggested I open a ticket with cis...