cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am trying to create a policy map, that will match all my SAN replication traffic and limit that traffiic on the interface to 80 Mb/sec.          1. I have created the ACL.       ip access-list extended Gue-SAN-Traffic      permit ip 172.2...

Alex Li by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Once the DR and BDR have been elected, the other routers (known as DRothers) will establishadjacencies with the DR and BDR only. All routers continue to multicast Hellos to the AllSPFRoutersaddress 224.0.0.5 so that they can track neighbors, but DRot...

hello all,I have a Cisco 2921 router what policy if helphulf in blocking (tracertout) from the Internet.BTW; I user the router for accessing to internet & L3 VPN.regards,

Hello everyone,I am having an odd issue that I am unable to find any information on. In the following config, the command: "ip nat inside source list 1 interface Virtual-Dot11Radio0 overload" keeps disappearing randomly. It will work perfectly for 12...

Hi!Is auomonous system belongs to ospf ? what is automonous system ? and I was reading that there are two types of protocols, interior and exterior.As exterior are used to communicate between two different automonous system, but when we redistribute ...

Hi All,I've observed some fan noise on our 2811 router. It's still running and in good condition.My question is this 'normal' or will this device fail anytime soon? Is this good to go for RMA? TIA!Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi,I have problem in  Catalyst 2900 switch every 2days it's stop working and only sys led ON stable, also all switch port led went off no connectivity between core switch.i have to do manually power off and power on again to make it working.Any help ...

Hi 1) When we have two core routers in an enterprise connecting to two diffrent ISP's. and in LAN we will be having two diffrent VLAN subnets A and B connecting to layer 3 switch L3-1 and L3-2 switch respectively. where in clients are connected to L2...