cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

1. Does a router have a global ID / IP Address i.e A single IP which is used to  identify the router ? 2. Does Router have a default gateway for each I/F or is there a global  default gateway used for all interfaces3. Router PPP link. Will those port...

Resolved! Eigrp metric count

hi,All router running default eigrp configuration, Router 3 has 2 successor to reach r2 loop (10.1.102.2),and it both FD is 2681856, how it got 2 successor becoz  from router3 se 1/1 has two hop to reach r2 loop and from se 1/0 has only one hop. Your...

Hi,How can I prioritize the data traffic on a router?I have this scenario. We are in process of deploying a media server for incremental backup on daily basis. So whenever this backup initiates, router should give highest priority to this traffic tha...

suntecsbs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I wants to bundle 2 of the ASR1001 interfaces to a Portchannel using lacp.In this portchannel we wants to use vlans and vrf and ospfv2.So the ASR 1001 should behave like a switch with a portchannel with several vlans on it.So the resulting conf...

tkunert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cisco 1841 and an ASA5512-X.  I’d like the 1841 to dial the PPPoE and then bridge the connection to the ASA so that the ASA has the public IP on its outside interface and where NAT will be done.  I just wanted to know if this is possible ...

Hi,Please refer to the attached topology. I have R1 which is in AREA 100 and it is connected to AREA 0 via R2 and R5. And I have a client which is on R3 and assigned its interfaces in AREA 100. R3 is redistributing subnets from BGP. My first goal her...

hi, i'm trying to use packet tracer to see how STP works.i've created a hierchical swiched network topology with redundancy.i've created some VLANS, trunks, on the network with a basic telnet configuration.all the basic configuration for the vlans se...

hi, Eigrp running on all three routers, i try to ping from r3 to r1 loop address after the ping starts and  i did manually  shut down the r1 ehternet connection the pings start losing packets and it take more then 10 seconds to reach ping from r2 to ...

Hello - I support a Non-Profit that is setting up a new remote office for a new program in another county.  For this new program, we need to have traffic traverse data drops between the new remote office and another partner's site.  Traffic between t...

Hi,Can any one explaine me why we are using maximum-paths commnd in EIGRP. What is the actual use. If i use what will happen and what will effect.?I know this is use for Load balancing purpose but how EIGRP do the load balancing.In which condition i ...

prashant by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,We have to N5K with N2K fex's. We are dual homing the fexs to the N5Ks setting up VPC between the two N5Ks and the each fex.  Is it normal to see every interface on each FEX as   part of a VPC?See output below: RchA02NccSfNx01(config-if)# sho v...

epeeler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card