cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Can PfR use your existing IGP for load balancing? for example OSPF and EIGRP. Based on the config option, all I see is BGP and Static Routes. Please enlighten me on this. Thanks.

Greeting.I'd like to configure IP SLA Track and Multiple time.  the special requirement is:the track should be multiple times, that means, if the first track fails, the track status is still up, if the track fails 3 times, the track status is down.th...

Yong Peng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have this cisco 891 router that comes with a v92 modem.I'm trying to configure the router so when my dsl line is up it dials the isp dialup connection.so everything works up to the router calling the modem.I just can't make the modem part work. ...

Hello,I've an issue for authentication on my internet provider with my Cisco's router.My config is:interface FastEthernet1 description ONT no ip address pppoe enable group global pppoe-client dial-pool-number 1interface Dialer1 ip address 86.204.1.18...

Resolved! Same BGP

Hi   I am having two circuits of BGP with same AS 65xx5. Can i connect them in one router and split the traffic,as i needmy LAN 1 to go via WAN 1 my LAN 2 to go via WAN 2As I am having configuration for both WAN'sFor WAN 1router bgp 65xx5nei 17

Hi,I see the topic was discussed many times but I can't find a solution to my problemso I have two routers, RT1 and RT2, the routers can reach each by two ways: * a ISP L3 service, the two routers made a ebgp session with the ISP's CE router* a ISP L...

abarakat77 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I am trying to export netflow data from a custumer router to my server, but i don't get any data.The traffic isn't getting by my firewall, but if i do a traceroute the traffic goes to the server.I had the same config in differente routers with ...

Hello All,I would like to limit the amount of outbount smtp traffic on a particular interface to 256 Kbps. Can you please help mewith the best method how I can accompolish this ? I have tried to use a policy map but it appears not to be working.Thank...

Alex Li by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyoneI am facing a issue with our Metro Ethernet switch. I have directly connected a Patton SmartNode 4528 Voip Gateway Router to the Cisco Switch which is the Default Gateway (46.245.137.1). Patton GW every 20 minutes sends an ARP request a...

avosdo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes