cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone help me to configure CISCO ASA 5510 for multiple IPsec tunnels?On other side is CISCO 2801.Hardware:   ASA5510, 1024 MB RAM, CPU Pentium 4 Celeron 1600 MHzInternal ATA Compact Flash, 256MBBIOS Flash Firmware Hub @ 0xffe00000, 1024KB

acazarkov by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have about 15 remote sites and 2 data centers. Each remote site has an MPLS connection and a backup internet connection from the local ISP that routes internal traffic over a VPN tunnel and internet traffic straight out through the local...

nkillgore by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wanting to connect a layer 2 device to an 887VA which will communicate through an ADSL line (PPPoA) with another 887VA router which is connected to a PC. My question is whether this is possible using L2TP? If not, how can this be done as the lay...

dannymcca by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We currently have a DMVPN which connects 3 offices from subsidury A to its network . We have a requirement to connect another subsidury which has its own routing table the same infrastructure but what I would like to do is logically segment subsid...

Hello everyone~Currently we are using a Cisco SA-540 to handle a 150Mbps (fiber ONT with 1Gbps copper Ethernet) for multiple VPN connections (AES-128) in a small datacenter.  At peak hours, during a perfect storm, the SA-540 crashes and burns ... And...

Hi we have a sinario upgrading a old 6500 switchpresent conifguration is od Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ -----------  1   48  48-port 10/...

Hi,     The DBD packet will be used at the time of establishing adjacency with the neighbor. After adjacency the DBD packet won't be used in the areaWhat is the use of the Database description packet except adjacency Thanks in advance

I am designing a remote site that will have MPLS as primary and a site2site as backup, both connections on the same 2921 router. My problem is monitoring the connection status of the connections? Testing reachability to the MPLS router at the data ce...

Hi, we have a cissco 4506-e switch with ios verion 03.02.05.SG . We ae currently facing a strange problem . Vlan interfaces configured in he switch are not showing input and output traffic, whereas the traffic is seen on the Gig interfaces mapped to ...

rvg2k by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this issue or can replicate it for me on their 2960S switch.  I have over 20 units doing the same thing and it seems to be a software isssue but i dont see any bugs or posts on it.  This is...