cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

SW #sh switch virtual dual-active summPagp dual-active detection enabled: YesBfd dual-active detection enabled: YesFast-hello dual-active detection enabled: YesNo interfaces excluded from shutdown in recovery modeIn dual-active recovery mode: No   W...

We are replacing our Internet carrier and struggling to find the best method to migrate our IPs over with Zero downtime given the DNS replication lag around the world. We have 4.5 Mb connection from Windstream into a 2901 Router with 3 public range...

My configuration is my office system with a tunnel to a 1841 router at home.  The tunnel works great and I can access the network at the offcie and when using RDP to take over my office PC I can surf the Interent.  But I cannot access the Internet fr...

Hello everyone!One of end costumers is trying to configure IP Accounting on 7206 running version 12.4(4)XD8Here is part of the configuration on the interface: interface GigabitEthernet0/3.106bandwidth 1000encapsulation dot1Q 106ip address <IP> <SM=/2...

HelloWe just changed a basic dsl modem for a Cisco 887VA DSL router and the throughput is very bad.the line and profile support ADSL2+.  We have checked with the provider and there are not line faults and the profile applied by the provider is 2mb/12...

Hi experts,I recently encountered a strange spanning-tree behavior, the topology is as below.SW1 -------(vlan2)FWSM1(vlan10)----------Core SW3   -                                                                     -   -                              ...

XIE YAO by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured aux 0 for my modem speed to 115200 but it kept changing to different speed. is there something I have to do in the modem to fix it?        line aux 0 exec-timeout 0 0 password 7 15135A5D50070E747C26 modem InOut modem autoconfigure type u...

Hello,I have an ASR1006 and I want to install a license (FLASR1-NAT64-2M) but there are NO license commands on the router!!!! Please can anyone help in this?Thank youGeorge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card