Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am not quite sure about "network <> backdoor" command in bgp. On one of our routers, we havenetwork 0.0.0.0 backdoornetwork 10.0.0.0network 192.168.0.0Can somebody explain "network backdoor" in this context?

I've this strange problem.My router crashes continuosly since few days.Connecting to console port, I've seen that the error is:*Jan 18 02:47:51.053: %BRI-1-NOMEMORY: Unit 0, no memory for ISDN L1 Q elements. L1 message not enqueued to L2.*Jan 18 02:4...

Hi,In connection to my last post, I somehow read about the discontiguous network. When I saw the network I made, I think it is a discontiguous network. I thought RIP won't work but I can ping each others host.Here is my network configured by RIP.Can ...

rivanfrank by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am fairly new here, this is my first post. I have been trying to tackle this issue on my own to no avail. I have a Cisco 1921 to replace our current router which is constantly freezing. We have a couple inside servers, one is a web server an...

Hi All,Not sure if this is the right area or not, but I was setting up RDP access on our ASA for a new terminal server, and did not finish, and a couple hours later I could not access the network at all.  There was no RDP setup to start with, but I h...

jbounds83 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having hard time understanding BGP route selection process stem number 3. It sated that "Prefer the path that was locally originated via a network or aggregate BGP subcommand or through redistribution from an IGP"Side note:Ultimate result of BGP...

arumalpra by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have enabled port security on one interface of master switch in stack.Switch IOS (c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE)However, after enabling the port security PC does not take IP Address from DHCP neither MAC address is not learned.Checked port se...

Hi Everyone,I need help to clarify this on my mind. At first I put static routes on both routers and put admin distance of 151. router1(config)#ip route 192.168.16.0 255.255.255.240 10.0.0.2 151router2(config)#ip route 192.168.8.0 255.255.255.248 10....

Hi all,I have C6K platform. I wand to know if i can do the following:I have a vlan which have L2 multicast destination mac address traffic. i want this traffic leave this vlan as a L2 unicast destination mac address.can i do mac address rewrite on C6...

aviyoshi10 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,On interface FA0 goes the UTP from my ISP.Futher more I have setup my Vlan1 but i can't connect to the Internet.What am I doing wrong:Building configuration...Current configuration : 3649 bytes!version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime ms...

Hi all,I'm trying to relace my isp modem by a cisco 877 adsl router..The internet part is already done is working fine... however... there is also an seperate pvc for the voice part.The pvc is working with the MER protocol... the thing now is... when...