cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a 857w adsl router, I have configured it to connected to my ISP and i get a dhcp address from them, and I have dhcp pool to assign ip addresses to wireless or LAN, i have nat overload on a BVI . I am now  trying to get one of the LAN port whic...

Neil key by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have configured the easy vpn server and I can connect to this with vpn client dialer. I have configured local AAA at router. Now, I want to maintain the log of the successful and unsuccessful login. I want to log the details of from which ip th...

I have searched CCO and can not find a document that provides the throughput of an 815 model router.  I found this document that lists some other 800 series models but not the 815.http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/765/tools/quickreference/r...

Hello all,in a hub and spoke network we have an MPLS router and an Internet router at each site.  I was thinking we could put both functions on 1 router and configure HSRP.  Each router would also be doing a backup VPN tunnel back to the central site...

Hello,I'm still trying to figure out this QoS thing. We have T-1 going between both sites  providing ipsec vpn (small offices) and voip traffic going outbound to the Internet to our provider.   I need to make sure that half of the bandwidth is always...

jacob6000 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have got a cisco router connected to internet. I want to apply CBAC. I need to give the incoming access to an ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xx2 port 1020 and xxx.xxx.xxx.xx3 port 1030. I don't need other access from outside. I have the following interfaces:...

Hi everybody,I have the following scenario :1 Lan  / 2 ISP1) 192.168.0.0/27 will be nat in load-balance (per destination) by 2 interfaces (F0/0,F1/0)2) Web Server in my LAN (192.168.0.4) will be reach indifferently from 2 ISP (F0/0,F1/0)For point one...

zuppetta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,having an issue with redistributing routes learned from ebgp provider (connected/default).i'm receiving all the right routes via bgp with no issues, I just can't seem to get them into the local routing table.here's my ospf config;router ospf 1...

hiiii guys i have aproblem with hub and spoke toplogy i have the toplogy shown above the hub is R16 ping all spoke but spoke not ping each other can any one help me  note that i use multipoint configuration here is the configuratio...

Hi everyone,We have a DMVPN environment running EIGRP between all routers. Each spoke builds a Tunnel0 and Tunnel1 to HUB0 and HUB1 respectively with Tunnel0 being the primary path for everyone to communicate and Tunnel1 as Secondary to be used if HU...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there all,                  While i was in the middle of checking logs on my 877-M, what I do want to find out is if anyone can find a way I can minimise this config, and possibly still have some sort of firewall in place, as well as permitting ud...