cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a Cisco 7609 router installed with 7600-SIP-200 module in chassis slot 3. This SIP is equiped with following SPA's3/0 1xCHSTM1 SPA                SPA-1XCHSTM1/OC3   XXXXXXXXXXX  2.0    Ok3/1 4xOC3 POS SPA               SPA-4XOC3-POS      Z...

Hi,when we redistribute route from other protocol or connected network to ospf domain the routes that are being redistributed from other network into OSPF will appear as E2 routes, does this affect the cost of the full path (normal from Router 1 to R...

feroz syed by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to use a different subnet, say a /30 private for the actual interfaces, and a public from another network as the floating IP, or must I burn up 3 publics in order for it to work? ? interface Port-channel3.2  encapsulation dot1Q 2 ip vr...

the answer is:default route are used when a router has only one other router to which it is connected.is this acceptable?1)It is used for connecting a stub network2)used in hub and spoke topology3)used for connecting to an isp

S9539245H by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I am trying to understand cpu utilisation on Cisco router. I have Cisco 2921 router which is forwarding about 200Mbit/s of traffic IP CEF+NAT. Several subinterfaces with real IP address and several subinterfaces with private Ip address (NAT)...

Hi,I try to setup a basic GTS shaping on a cisco ISR G2 2900Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(4)M3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Cisco CISCO2901/K9 (revision 1.0) with 1957856K/40960K bytes of memory.ipbase        ipbase...

HELP! Why do I not have internet access from C1700?I have 2 routers and two cat switches. c2911xm is connected to the internet via att dls modem. Internet access works from switch connected from here.hedge-c2911xm#sh ip int briInterface              ...

Hi All,I would like to ask for some help in choosing the correct Cisco Router.The Router's that I need are for a customer that will use 4 of them to create a VPN Link between sites.All the sites are connected to the internet via VDSL - so the routers...

icemannz01 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone!Today I was having a conversation with my Cisco Academy teacher from a few years back, and we couldn't figure this out.I am getting an internet connection via Verizon FiOS. Instead of giving me an ISR, they're going to just give me an eth...

zack.magee by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have got a remote office which is a few hops away with subnet 192.168.25.0/24 using LES links. Our other service provider connects some of our other remote sites via MPLS cloud to our core. One of these connected sites is a 192.168.44.0/24 subne...

I want to create a prefix-list where it matches this subnet 10.10.8.0/22 and also match any /23 and /.24 within that same subnet.   Is the correct syntaxip prefix-list test permit 10.10.8.0/22 ge 23 le 24

Resolved! interface

Fasthernet0/0 is down, Line protocol is down.Fastethernet0/0 is layer 1 which is physical layer?Line protocol is layer 2 which is data link layer?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

S9539245H by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card