cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have set up a 2811 with seperate VLANs for phones, and another for computers/printers. Fa0/0 is trunked to a 3560 switch, which has all end devices plugged in. I have enabled the IP Routing commands on both devices, and from advice turned of...

NicP270591 by Level 1
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, please see attached diagram.Question:I want to test a scenario in which the R1-MPLSCE-TEST MPLS circuit fails.Then if the router R1-MPLSCE-TEST can't reach the data center via the "MPLS" circuit, the backup router 1841 (R2-BACKUP-INTERNET) wou...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a question regarding BGP route selection. I deployed a lab to simulate a multihome enviroment, after follow a couple of guides I'm confuse about BGP router selection.Attached is the output and topology. As you can see, for a reason I'm not ...

Hello, i have two routers connected with serial with ppp, why cant one of the router ping itself? (this stage is in real life not a simulation)

Hi There,I have what I hope are going to be some easy questions that one of you experts can help me out with:1) Does the 6500 series router support supervisor module redundancy like the 7304 does? IE, can I put two identical sup720 modules in the cha...

In my new job I have inherited a data center that is using a 7206VXR w/NPE-G2 as the core WAN router.  It has a fiber GigE (G0/1) to ATT for backbone access and the other two GigEs (G0/2 and G0/3) are copper and feed a server rack and a DSLAM.  It is...

Cisco 3750x (IP Services) interface Tunnel0description " /\/\/\/\ XXX /\/\/\/\ "bandwidth 256ip flow ingressip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.252keepalive 5 3tunnel source 10.100.100.1tunnel destination 10.100.100.2endinterface GigabitEthernet1/0/24...

faamin011 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm replacing a PA-POS-OC3-SM with PA-POS-1OC3 in a flex Wan module (WS-X6582-2PA) in Cisco 6506 using WS-SUP32P-GE PISA.I have a hard time bringing the "protocol up. the status I see is line up and protocol down. Debug shows (attached) no comunicati...

nawas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you delete a class from an existing policy map?  For, example, if I have:class-map match-all telnet-class  match access-group 102class-map match-all voice-class  match access-group 103!policy-map voip-telnet-outbound class voice-class  priorit...

wmtski666 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, guys!We've got vpn-concentrator and 15 offices with 881w and 1941 isr connected vo it via ipsec. Our Asterisk is placed behind this vpn-concentrator in local network, so all traffice goes throung vpn tunnels.Is it possible to make QoS rules us...

Resolved! Cisco 4500 query

Hi Team,I am planning to use 4510 Chassis in Access layer with dual Sup (Sup-7E) and will be using one uplink from each Supervisor Engine (i.e. from Active and Redundant Supervisor ).This uplink will be connecting to Cisco 3945 router which will be r...

Dears,As per the topology, Vail and Telluride are iBGP peers using loopback interfaces. In order for them to establish a TCP connection, these loopback addresses should be enabled under an IGP routing process (in this case, OSPF). Alternatively, stat...

I want to order the software for ASR-1002X with IPv6 and NBAR2 support. Any additional license required ensuring the system is IPv6 and IPv4 compatible?Can anyone help me to get the exact part number for this software and associated license?Thanks in...

mma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes