cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I have configured this router many times in AU.  The way I do it is dump a working configuration to the new router, change adsl account settings and router connects.  Now I have an installation in NZ dumped working config, changed user details ...

The 7600 platform support x.25 and XOT features. In ios versión  S764AEK9-15103SCisco   7600-RSP720 IOS ADVANCED ENTERPRISE SERVICES SSHThe feature navigator display that support this features, but i'dont see these on the other newer ios version. If ...

HelloI am having an issue with an E1 Connection where one of the subinterface is up but the other one stays down.The configs are as follows:Router A-----------------------!controller E1 0/1/0 channel-group 0 timeslots 1-28 channel-group 1 timeslots 2...

HelloI need to create two point to point links between two routers connected via E1. They need to be in separate VRFs for my requirement.Is there any way I can create that on an E1 interface? Please let me know.Many Thanks in advance.RegardsKaushik.

Hello Community,Can someone please tell me if the following messages are flagged should a ospf %OSPF-5-ADJCHG occur?badVersion 1 areaMismatch 2 unknownNbmaNbr 3 unknownVirtualNbr 4 authTypeMismatch 5 authFailure 6 netMaskMismatch 7 helloIntervalMisma...

Hi,Can anybody clarify if the line "received 25 packets out of order" in the show policy-map type inspect output correspond to the log about session being dropped due to invalid Seq# ? because I am not seeing packet drops anywhere else in our network...

I am trying to setup a policy route at a remote site that routes to a different router over BGP/MPLS.  We need to move this network traffic for testing reasons.  Instead of the 10.1.1.0 network going to 1.1.1.10 to get to 10.5.5.0 (another remote sit...

I haver a two cisco router ASR 1002-ESP5 connect to a Catalyst 6509-E (layer-2) only and I am going to setup a single GRE tunnel between these two ASR routers and I going to test the throughput over the GRE tunnel between two linux servers 10Gig inte...

Bonjour a tousLe problème de la mise a jour du Dyndns focntionne correctement a présent, mais la NAT elle ne focntionne pasSi quelqu'un vois la raison......       Merci d'avance          interface Dialer1ip ddns update hostname wellmess6780.dyndns....

isdmarvie by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes