cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi there,Today I wanted to change my passwords on my router Cisco 888e.I connect by telnet my router and access the enable mode.Then, I set my enable password to passwordxxx with the command enable password password1.After a show run, i could see in ...

fireced43 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, How do you police traffic to a customer so they have forinstnace only 20Mbps with no bursting off of a specific interface.police bps burst-normal burst-maxconform-action action exceed-action action violate-actionaction I was wondering if you hav...

Hey, after configuring around 20 static ip routes on my ASR, and doing a 'show ip route' it doesn't really show anything.Do I need to enter another command or something, or is it because, all interfaces on the ASR are down right now, sinceI'm just pu...

I am having a problem setting up a Cisco 871W Router. I cannot get connected to the internet. I warn you that I am somewhat of a newbie at this so I apologize if I say or have done or will do anything stupid. I have gone through what I believe are th...

I have configured a cisco router 877 to run the Dynamic DSL. However, it cannot work, the ATM 0 interface cannot be up . Here is my configuration:version 12.4no service padservice timestamps debug datetime localtimeservice timestamps log datetime loc...

Kevin Xau by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,i want to configure a router with the following configuration options. which IOS should be selected in each option?1. Cisco1941 with basic IOS2. Cisco1941 with advance IP IOSbrsam

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good evening all. I have a couple of 2911 g2 routers that are being decommissioned. I was thinking of using these to connect to two ISPs (one each) and run bgp where I can take a default only route from each provider then advertise a summary only. Ot...

Espero que me puedan ayudar:- tengo la configuración (config OK interface policy..) cuya configuración funciona y esta politica se aplica a las interfaces y funciona correctamente.- cuando cambio el average shape (de 288000 a 256000) en la política. ...

Hi,So I brought over a friend's wireless router to allow for wifi in my apartment.  When he originally set up the router, he hid the ID from being visible during a scan (so you have to manually enter the ID and password for the wifi to be accessed).I...