Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA5505

Hello,I have an ASA 5505 with 3 host license.I want to configure 2 outside interfaces and have inside interface. The outside interface going to a separate ISP.Will this work or do I need more licences?

mistryj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a Cisco 819 WAN Router (C819 Secure M2M GW (non-US) 3.7G HSPA+ R7 w/SMS/GPS).Software: Cisco IOS Software, C800 Software (C800-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(2)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)For dialing in at my Provider (T-mobile Germany), I u...

casper999 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIam seeing these logs on the router: (Replaced IP address with x.x.x.x)Nov  1 09:41:42: %SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from tftp://x.x.x.x/R1-83137.conf by consoleR1#sh run | i x.x.x.xlogging x.x.x.xsnmp-server host x.x.x.x gps21P28S19J17JHntp server ...

Resolved! DHCP Backup.

I have two routers 1921 and 2901 and both of them are connecting to one Reliable Internet Line from one ISP. 1921 master router and 2901 as a Slave. this is my question, how i can make a Backup DHCP Sever in 2901 as a same IP address generation?Examp...

Hi. I just want some advices to troubleshoot an issue that we have with a CISCO2951/K9. It connects to Internet through the GigabitEthernet0/1 interface. Since a few days ago, the Gi0/1 interface is flapping many times in a day:100468: Oct 30 1...

Helloif you capture one RIP packet you will find that TTL in ip header is 2.can you explain why is it 2 and not 1 for example? or 255.....thanks

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI  have a Sw 3750X on 15.0.1(se)2 in a multi-vrf context. I'd like to  configure it as rtr responder but it seems that the rtr responder is not  vrf aware. Is it necessary to add specific configuration or rtr responder is work and this configura...

Hello,Is it possible to have the same network in multiple offices?  We have a 30 node MPLS network utilizing BGP for routing.  Each office has a unique network or networks that is advertised via BGP.  Due to an office relocation we have a need to bri...

jcowser by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Support TeamI have port-channel configured on Nexus 5K (version 5.0.3) with below configuration.interface Ethernet1/9  switchport mode trunk  switchport trunk allowed vlan 60  speed 1000  channel-group 105 mode active!interface Ethernet1/10  swi...

Resolved! Route-map with ACL

Hi Guys,I have a PBR with route-map applied on the LAN interface of the router. PBR has below route-map :R1 :route-map PBR permit 10match ip address OFFLOADset ip next-hop 172.16.1.5 ACL contents : ip access-list extended  OFFLOADdeny tcp 10.0.0.0 0....

I posted the following on an exchange forum:>I am running an exchange 2003 server. Some users have not been receiving mail with the error message "status=deferred (conversation with x.x.x.x) >timed out while sending RCPT TO". Using a packet sniffer I...