cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Is there a mechanism that will allow me to delay the redistribution of routese from BGP>OSPF and OSPF>BGP until the BGP Peer has been established for a set period of time, say 5 minutes?                  

amvita by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router cisco 3825, It is being restarted autometically. and gives a message "System returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x6125DCFC, address 0x15A3C78B" in show ver.can someone help me, what does it means and what is the reas...

Hi,I'm trying to configure 2 routers (cisco 886) to create a link between them via ISDN link (in france) but it doesn't workI think I put a base conf but nothing work :LAN 1 (192.168.220.0/24) => BRI0 (172.23.240.1) Cisco 886 <= ISDN =>  BRI0 (172.23...

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Teh following output is generated by sh contextSystem was restarted by bus error at PC 0x41FE4988, address 0x813B at 10:07:23 EEST Wed Aug 29 20122800 Software (C2800NM-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(20)T1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)Technical Support: ...

Hi Guys,One of my routers seems to be running slow, I have done a "show interface" and the interface that appears to be running the ADSL shows the following. To me, it appears that the ADSL is syncing at 8829 Kb/s but the ATM0 interface has been conf...

I have the below setup and I want to get a Cisco router to enable failover between my ISP links.At the branch end, failover happens as there are only connected to the Headoffice MPLS lines.Whereas in the Headoffice, failover does not happen, and we h...

I know that I will be asked for more information on my setup but basically I am going to describe it below (summarized). I have a DR site that we replicate data to. Until this week, we were using an OC3 over ATM connection between two Cisco 3825 rout...

Hi,I am having a problem with a remote 871 router, periodically it goes down for some unknown reason.  There is nobody on site with technical experience that can troubleshoot it once the site drops.  Below is a section of the router log with entries ...

millerlw by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I would like to know what will be the best solution for ISP to limit end-customers traffic to particular speed rate. I used to use rate-limit command before, but it's limited to access lists numbering. Any suggestion would be appreciated.Thanks...

there is ospf running in my network and when I check routing in distribution switch I can see multiple paths, but when I trace route from l2 access switch I cant see mutiple path , but when I try trace route from l3 distribution switch I can see mult...

mahinccnp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,At home I have a perfectly working test setup for more than 1 year now , but yesterday we had a power down for about 10 minutes in the whole area , after this power down nothing was working in my network any longer.My Network is has follow :ISP...

AT&T responded that it ran clean to the smart jack and taking errors from the CSR's CSU after a ticket was opened for a circuit down. We have 2811 router connecting to AT&T MPLS service through a serial interface. what should I check in my router for...

We recently went from 2003 DHCP server to 2008.  In 2003 the server relay agent broadcast dhcp requests accros our subnets, but with 2008 only our primary subnet is receiving addresses.So we have our main location at 192.10.10.0, a...