cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,we have two networks working with each other, connected with two trunk links. on our side we have cisco6509 and rstp is configured, on other side alcatel switch and mstp is configured. also on our side guard loop is configured. when loops occures ...

shodan524 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi alljsut a quick question, my be a little basic. Is it possible to route to a device thats not directly connected, ie over an MPLS cloud. I have a route to say 1.1.1.1 in my network that I can reach.Is it ok if I put a route on my router directing ...

I have tried to reset the password for 7604 but it is not working.At the rommon mode, i input 0x2142, and then reset.It reloads and keeps asking for password.Please help                  

sly007 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! T-1 clock source

Hi,I'm going to be replacing a few 1760's with new 1921's. There's a main site and two branches. The original configs puzzle me because I assume both T-1's at the main site are the same provider, but one is clock sourced internal and the other isn't....

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks,Does anyone know how I can configure the Aironet 3600e by Cisco without a WAN Controller. I know it's a controller based AP but I bought it in preparation for my new WiFi Network Design as I'm planning to deploy these APs together with a ...

BigBee117 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have 2 sites, they are connected via an MPLS service.I have a statement on both of them that creates a vpn tunnel using cryptomaps, the peer address is the providers MPLS address of the router for each site.my question is, when I do the match ad...

Buena dia, Amigos!I have a short-term overload CPU from time to time.It doesn't worry me, but I cannot access to router in this time by Telnet or SSH.Can anybody give me advice on how I can prioritize the manage traffic on the CPU.Hasta la vista, Ami...

Resolved! 1721: IOS Bug?

Hi-Just a newbie - hope I am posting in the correct forum/discussion area - if not, please tell me or direct me.We have a 1721 here in our server room.Our IOS version: 12.3.11(T10) --> c1700-k9o3sy7-mz.123-11.T10.bin We have been experiencing issues ...

HiI’m testing a 1841 with 2 WIC-1ADSL cards, but the connections are dropping every 30-50mins. If I swap the cars out for HWIC-1ADSL’s then the lines are stable. I’ve had the profiles on the lines dropped the 4mb down and 512k up but I’m still gettin...

brasso_42 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,First time herei am having trouble with the point to point tunnel that i configured on the two routersWhen i do sh ip int brief, tunnel on the both routers is whowing up but i am not able to ping the destination ip adddresses on the both rout...

Hello,I'm using PA-SON-OC3 on 7200VXR (NPE-G1). I want to upgrade the link to OC12 with same wavelenght. I found PA-SRP-OC12SMI for this purpose but I'm not sure about compatiblity. Please leave your comments on this topic.

when we transfer  the data from site 1 to site 2site1--172.x.x.98site2--172.x.x.100As two links are there in etherchannel and both sides are src-dst ip based loadbalance.So when i transfer the data from site 1 it will choose link 0 right ? from site1...

Resolved! VRF, BGP and OSPF

Hi, I hope someone can help me or point me in the right direction for a possible solution here. I'm currently working on a solution to terminate a new MPLS network. The connection is VRF within BGP. There are two VRF's coming in via BGP. These two ne...

kegodfrey by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes