cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a 3750 stack of 4 switches that was installed about 2 years ago. Recently I was doing some work on the switch and realized that I am unable to save the config. I amobviously concerned that if the power fails or the switch reboots I will be rec...

Cisco Tech by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys...I am having one design in which internet access is needed.As per my design, i have 892 cisco router that is connect internet vendor ADSL throguh LAN port.892 is connected to cisco 2960 switch and with that switch my users are conentced.A...

Amit23 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, my first question here ...I have a 2801 router (IOS 15.1) with one WIC card and one Ethernet card and both are connected to their own ISP's. The WIC card is connected to a 1.5 MB T1 and the Ethernet card is connected to 4 Bonded 1.5 T...

Hi AllRecently we moved Sales-Office from point-to-point link to provider MPLS cloud. HQ already part of MPLS for long time with other branches connected.Our Data Provider says that our Sales-Office*Q1 are part of MPLS Cloud and protocol is BGP but w...

Hello,I have taken over management of a Cisco ASA device (v8.2), and I am trying to open up one of the sites on the internal server to be available on the Internet via port 443.  The problem is, the public IP that I thought was available is actually ...

Hello Expert,Would you please tell me about IP SLA ?I would like to shut down the interface by IP SLA.I investigated by google teacher.  The google theacher said that the EEM can it.But, I don't want to use the EEM.  If possible, I want to use only t...

Hi,My question relates to the migration of an existing Sup720 configuration to a new Sup2T. At present we have a Sup2T chassis in the lab running 15.0(1)SY1 and a production Sup720 chassis running 12.2(33)SXI5.I've taken a copy of the production star...

bgfl-tech by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have 2 links from thesame isp. So segments are divided between  the links and advertise using prefix-list for restrictionNow one of the link is having issues, so i decided to send all the traffic on the other link, but i realise tha...

divine007 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi out thereWe are migrating our vpn deployment from god old cryptomaps to virtual access cloned interfaces - we are still in "learning" phase where we deploy ezvpn-clients which connects to a central server. we have currently two VRF's defined with ...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Does anyone know if the two listed POE switch ports on the 880 series routers are active out of the box (default) or is configuration or extra parts required as internet pictures appear to show what looks like a power connector new to the POE ...

eagletec1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I have network consisting of 6506 as a core switch and 3750E as an access layer switches. My access layer switches are connected in daisy chain.The problem is that when my clients transfer a file from one system to another system the transfer r...