cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Which small business Cisco devices would I need to create a WAN link from point to point over a private copper pair (or 2 pairs if required). The Telco is providing the point to point copper link which will not be connecting to there equipment so wil...

eagletec1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It's example:ip sla monitor 30 type echo protocol ipIcmpEcho 172.16.101.66 source-ipaddr 172.16.101.65 timeout 1000 threshold 2 frequency 3ip sla monitor schedule 30 life forever start-time nowtrack 30 rtr 30ip route 77.87.16.98 255.255.255.25 5 172....

villi1977 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 3800 router has 2 Gig ports I want one port to be my local network Gi0/0 192.168.1.1 and set the other port with my public IP  Gi0/1   182.50.190.140.now I want the local network to access the internet, the router has no configuration yet and I...

Hi Cisco Peeps.I really thought SPA card is a WAN card and NOT a LAN-based card.I came across the document below.And wondering if SPA-5GE-V2 can do also Etherchannel trunks (L2 and L3)?And any other layer 2 features or act as a layer2 access port/tru...

ar by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to reach an IP Inside global address from the inside network (or LAN) on a cisco router when doing NAT?The case is the following:A client who doesnt have a DMZ told me he was having issues with his web application only from his LAN, me...

I apply extended ACL on my router cisco 1941, but it didn't work. So I tried to apply standard ACL, it's work. I'm not sure about my cisco 1941 IOS is support extended ACL. My cisco IOS isCisco CISCO1941/K9c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M1.bin-------...

horboyz123 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to put up a loopback to my self by issueing the looback internal command but when I do so the interface shows up/down looped.  Shouldnt it show up up looped?  Do I need to do somehting else?  pcf-ipfr#sh int pos2/0POS2/0 is up, line proto...

vblaha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Would using the same group number on multiple vlan interfaces in HSRP configuration have any negative effects on the configuration?I did some reading on this in here and some engineers stated that this shouldn't cause any issues even though the...

Hello,I would like to know  how to configure a router 2900 to support connection from 2 firewall ( Active Standby connections) How can i said the router to send the traffic to the stand by when it go down the active Firewall?I was planning to use a S...

Hello Cisco Support Community,Is it possible to create an EIGRP lab using routers which have ethernet interfaces only? None of my routers have serial interfaces. Labs I've seen on the Internet use routers which use serial interfaces as well as ethern...