cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi when I'm trying to configure my router 1801 with PPPOE  I have the message below "% PPPoE config from vpdn-group is converted to pppoe-profile based config.% Continue PPPoE configuration under 'bba-group pppoe global'My config i...

Hi AlL,attached a solution i am trying to build and configure.on the remote site i have 4 WAN links (Cellular 3G based on EHWIC-3G-HSPA-U modules) on the same router. on the main site i have central router that's connect to the wan with a single GE l...

itai-f by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear cisco experts.I'm currently in the process of creating an enterprise network (according to the Cisco Enterprise Campus Model) for a multinational company. (fictive).I need to to solve my following situation:--- HQ in Netherlands --              ...

hi partners,I have a router cisco 2800, but always is in rommon, the message show is:device does not contain a valid file systemdir: cannot open device "bootflash:"rommon 8 > dir usbflash0:Checksum failed on c1840-usbfslib-mExpected checksum: 91d6, c...

Hi everyone,I have a switch with three vlan's configured, 452 (data), 552(voice) and 198(dev).Vlan198 is just used for a development environment. The problem I am having is that when a PC (connected to the phone) is restarted it is  getting the dhcp ...

muca by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, here is an output from my router which has 2 vpn tunnels going to separate routers. Why does it say 1 Successor? Shouldn't it be 2 Sucessors?#sh ip eigrp top 172.18.24.0/24EIGRP-IPv4 Topology Entry for AS(1)/ID(1.1.1.203) for 172.18.24.0...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,If I have 2 routers communicating with each other over a DMVPN tunnel and the NHRP holdtime expires, would that cause the communication to be reset? I am wandering if this would cause an issue if there was a VOIP call in progress betwe...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Q: bgp lab!can I config a prefix-list to group multiple prefix into 1 prefix-list & route-map and apply it under bgp?!Exp.!int lo1ip add 172.20.255.1/26int lo2ip add 172.20.255.65/26int lo3ip add 172.20.255.129/26int lo4ip add 172.20.255.193/16...