cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dears Would like your assistance please regarding MC-LAG According to below diagram, are both links are active at same time , or one active and the other is standby ? I believe below how it works .. please correct me If I am wrong - Both modes are s...

Hi, We are in a process to replace our old end of life switches( mostly Cisco 2950's) with some new offerings from cisco. Attached is our current network diagram. Can you please provide a merit of using Cisco Nexus switches in this design and also wh...

Hi,Does anyone have a doc for installing and connfiguring the 3g card(Cellular0 interface) for a backup link?Could the 3G card be configured for a static VPN between two endpoints - like a site to site VPN or is it generally used for users to use A...

I have a 837 that I'm getting setup for a charitable cause. I copied most of another operation setup but am having issues with the routing, I think.THe ATM appears to be correct using the "ping atm interface 0 0 35 end-loopback" command.I have pasted...

jbryan189 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about BGP pre-pending that I am hoping someone might be able to help with...I have an internet connection to an ISP A (single homed) where we advertise multiple Class C networks.At the same location I also have another internet conn...

Resolved! Evaluate Firewall

Hello Expert,We want to evaluate the firewall with different vendors, what  do we need to compare with? The check list is appriciated.Regards,Joe

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would appreciate if you can help me w/ the following problem.Perhaps it sounds a little bit weird. Is there any way to filter some of Neighbors(learned through OSPF) in BFD sessions based on Neighbor IP(and not on interface)?I would like to ...

ecitele10 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a cisco 1800 which I'm trying to get nat working on. See running config and software info below. I have 1 public (internet) and I have a couple of subnets on the inside, of which one is directly connected; 192.168.1.x. My pc from where ...

michellp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello expert,  I want the load balancing on ospf network that 1. subnet 1.1.1.0/24 reach at destination through  int fa0/0 (Router R4) 2. Subnet 11.11.11.0/24 reach at destination through int fa0/1 (Router R4).I am not using any ospf cost or bandwidt...

Hello CISCO experts,Im planning for a network upgrade.current situation: ------------------- cisco 1841 -----------> 3COM none managable switch -------> users, servers, printers-------------------                       77.110.87.112/28 - is assigned...

Hi ALL,We have a need to access an VLAN at the main office( ie Core Switch 6500,switch 3750) from a remote site(Cisco3845 router, Switch3750) connecting by a SP through fibre link.what is the easiest and quick way to do it and the ...

q-le by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes