cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hey, I am doing a project and I am now at the stage where I have to select routers for sites. There are 5 sites, they don't require any special features but three of the offices are large between 160-300 users and the other two have 35-65 users. I am...

I'm trying to find the differences between a V05 and V06 1841 router, as the following IOS will load ok on a V06 but not on a V05 (tried a couple of different routers and the results are the same.IOS is:   c1841-adventerprisek9-mz.151-4.M1 Cheers in ...

ritchie65 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I have a scenario which, I'm not able to figure out the solutions.Please see the problem statement below:I have 3 link from 2 different ISP and running BGP. All 3 neighbour gives me default route only.Out of 3 links, 2 are STM and 1 i...

Hello all. Just had a quick question. I'm looking to test fram relay connections in a lab environment i'm building at home. I have a couple of 2610 routers that are barebones and am looking to get some serial modules. Are (2) WIC-2T's all I would nee...

rdrusty54 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I'm playing with rip redistribution through eigrp and I'm trying to use the distance command to change AD for a single route, but it isn't working. I've tried several combinations, and it seems like the only one that works is "distance eigrp 90 1...

Hello,I have two locations with two BGP routers facing the same ISP BGP router via different links.I have advertised network x.x.x.x/24 from location 1 and network y.y.y.y/24 from location 2 via the same BGP AS.I have a local link between the locatio...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have two sites connected to each other using L2 MPLS/1Gbps "provided by the telecom", the link is configured as a 802.1q trunk and terminated on C3750 on both sites. Everything is working fine according to the below configuration. But i am f...

justanas1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HeyWe currently buy services from a major Australian Telecommunications provider.The services are an Ethernet over copper service which is then presented to us (a mini-ISP) as an ATM PVC. The service is marketed as a Bridged service (Pure Layer 2 end...

Resolved! 2921 and BGP

Gentlebeings.Current $POE has projected that it wants to upgrade our internet links significantly int he next 6-8 months.Currently, we have our own AS and allocated subnet, with two providers - so we're running BGP - but we're only using the second l...

darren.g by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Installed new Router. Web site resolve takes ~ 10 seconds. We are running domain. The local DNS is on 192.168.6.2. When the dns is resolved browsing the website is fast. But after few min it gets slow again.Any help would be appreciated!Running ping ...

sirec2005 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently replaced my Cisco 831 with a Cisco 2901 running 15.1 (4) M1. On the LAN side, I can ping google and yahoo as well as others but I can't HTTP or FTP to them using IE. Is there something that I'm doing wrong? The config is the same as it wa...

Hi,I am new to QoS. I have a few questions regarding qos. It would be great if someone can help me with it.1. For shaping, we can either configure a policy-map with "shape peak|average" under it  OR use "mls qos" commands to implement it. My question...