cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having trouble connecting my 887 to my o2 broadband service.  Here is my configuration - sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 1684 bytes!! Last configuration change at 21:36:59 UTC Tue Jan 17 2012! NVRAM config last updated...

Hello All,                We are running ISP and now a days we have many spam in our network, we want block the SMTP port 25 block on Cisco router 7200.             So we can block the spam in our network .Please advise me for this its urjent issue.T...

Hi,I have some few enquries about the use of routing protocol BGP and OSPF. Case scenario:The company has few offices in the same country. In order for the users  to access each other network, what kind of routing protocol should propose for the desi...

I have a 2911 with a  Vwic2 T1 card on the remote end going to a 7206 with a PA-MC-TE1, basically 8 T1 cards.  Anyway I will be ordering two point to point T1 lines and since I want it to look like 3 Meg I was thinking of bonding them.  Is that still...

Hi all,I am looking for someone's input on which is better. I am adding another ISP (and plan to use BGP). I am looking at having two 2811's with one connected to each ISP, or a single 2811 (with an additional HWIC) connected to both ISPs. I am not s...

tabiv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I current have a Cisco 2100 Cable modem (192.168.100.1) connected to a Cisco Linksys E2000 (192.168.0.1) that is connected to a Cisco 3550 (192.168.0.10). I would like to relocate the E2000 to another room.  This would require me to connect the 2100 ...

MarkJToby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am running a Cisco 2620XM Router in my network which has always had a cable internet provider, due to the current state of our local economy, we are switching to a DSL provider (CenturyLink) and I was simply wondering is the WIC-1ADSL Interf...

handleric by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to configure a 2920 with a WIC=HWIC-1CE1T1-PRI. In the serial 0/0/0:23 I set the isdn switch type to primary-ni2c. When I then exit configure mode and show interface se0/0/0:23 the switch type has been changed to primary-ni. Is this normal?

All,                Here is a newbie question. We have an ASR1002 and last night we noticed a very large inbound spike in internet traffic provided by a report from our internet provider. Is there a way I can isolate what/where on the network is cons...

Hi, we've got a pair of old 3745's that are getting upgraded to new  2911's, and I'm trying to run IOS 15.2 on the new routers to get them most current before going into test and production use. The routers are doing BGP, IPv4, and HSRP, and I'm tryi...

Hello All -Sorry if I don't explain this correctly, but I'm still learning BGP terms, etc.  The individual that set this up left the company.  First, I'll give a quick rundown of the network and why it's this way.  Then, I'll explain the issue.  Back...

Hi All,  We have deploy a Cisco ISR 2921 to connect two ISP for internet access, Link 1 is fix public IP, link 2 is xDSL.And we configure dual link load-balance, the configure just like the famous DOC"https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-8313"nam...